• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

i guess these defenders are so afraid of pens these days, but how in the hell do ou give a guy room in the box at this level

You know what is probably the most annoying thing in betting soccer? Betting a big 1h over, have it not hit and then 2 goals in the first 4-5 minutes of the 2h. Happened to me yesterday in argentina (actually pushed) and then today in Portugal, so fuckingannoying

My first thought was was definite offside. close enough to effect the play. But, I have no problem allowing goals because, I bet the over here.
Either way, whatever the fuck Pep did at halftime was genius. After Leicester disaster and the first half vs Arsenal, confidence must have been onthe brink

You know what is probably the most annoying thing in betting soccer? Betting a big 1h over, have it not hit and then 2 goals in the first 4-5 minutes of the 2h. Happened to me yesterday in argentina (actually pushed) and then today in Portugal, so fuckingannoying
That's every sport though dylan...

Think less with Pep and more Arsenal tiring

City had 70% possesion in 1St Half, just a matter of tiring Arsenal midfiekd and back 4 then tsking advsmtsge

The most annoying thing is when you see them constantly kick it back to the keeper. That's how you know they have no real interest in pushing the pace...

Spurs 1 point off of 4th

Teams have played better this year, I think Spurs are 5 points better right now then this time last year

Regarding Arsenal, same old things happening can't even be mad anymore each season is like groundhog day for us

Looks like we're going for another "top 4 trophy" unless we somehow manage to win the next 6 winnable matches before we face Chelsea again in the league

Solid meltdown by Genoa here today. Was a nice afternoon. Just going to watch hockey later on, nothing in soccer of much note till tomorrow.
:cheers3:

This one really stung

[TABLE="class: table table-stripped, width: 1980"]
<tbody style="box-sizing: border-box;">[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #F4F4F4"]
[TD]Internet / -1[/TD]
[TD]Ticket #: 7711359
Dec 19 12:00 PM
[/TD]
[TD]
SOC
[/TD]
[TD]STRAIGHT BET
[207850] TOTAL u2½-108
(GENCLERBIRLIGI AN vrs FENERBAHCE)
[/TD]
[TD]
270 / 250
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]LOSE
LOSE
[/TD]
[TD]12/19/2016 10:56 AM[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I know it's a derby match, but I'm all over goals in this Liverpool/Everton game. Liverpool score for fun, and allow cause they suck. Everton at the least have a bit of confidence with a few nice results of late.
Thinking 2-1 here, don't care who wins, but we all want Liverpool to lose :shake:

yeah, there it was, Besiktas lost as a -750 or so favorite at home to Sivas Beledisyaspor....or whatever back in January. Over hit though. Totally remember this one, bet if you look in the CTG archives i was talking about this one.
Gonna bet Besiktas to win today on the AH probably.

anyone watching this? That looks really bad for Gignac,

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">. <a href="https://twitter.com/10APG">@10APG</a> presenta un traumatismo de cráneo grado uno y esguince cervical grado dos. &quot;No se acordaba de lo sucedido&quot;, médico <a href="https://twitter.com/TigresOficial">@TigresOficial</a></p>&mdash; Nathalie Juárez (@natjuarez9) <a href="https://twitter.com/natjuarez9/status/812162114727149570">December 23, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Translation
Grade one skull trauma and grade two cervical sprain. "He did not remember what happened", doctor @TigresOficial

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pPEMYvS4Ukc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thanks

at first I thought it was a non contact knee injury.

I guess he will be out on Sunday, and damn the don't give much rest between games

Leicester in Jan/Feb I'll start backing I think...kinda sucks they got a winnable draw in CL because once they're out of that I'll really back them

Anyone watch that crazy finale of Tigres and America?
yeah,unfortunately
as I am a America fan. fucking so annoying. And I can't stand Ruebens Sambuenza at all. stupid ass fucker gets more yellows and reds than anyone else, does shit on the pitch, and yet he's the captain?
That fight was brewing though all match long. Ref totally reluctant to send out early cards and then once he did, everyone got carded.

Back