• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

yes. and not easy to play spurs 3 days after a trip to ukraine, they need to qualify because it really looks like Europa league their only shot at Champions league next season

EPL is better with United in the thick of things IMO, its just shocking they can't get this together.

Mourniho's self life has expired it seems...

Get Sir Alex to come in to clean up the mess, and hire the Dortmund coach

Squawka Football@Squawka <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 56 sil y a 56 secondes</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
Jose Mourinho has now taken just 36 points from his last 30 games in the Premier League:DLWLLWDLWLLLWDLLWWWLLWDDLDWDDD

karma is catching up to mourinho better late than never. but they have some excellent players so if it still doesn't work they will splash even more money the next windows and it should work eventually

I am formally renouncing my support for the Manchester United Football club, pending the release of one Maroune Fellaini

The last three league games, United has basically gifted away 6 points. Why they continue to even roster Fellaini is a mystery beyond me. I am sure he is a nice enough feller, probably practices hard, and he's tall. But, he is a walking fucking foul. Last two games he's managed to get 2 yellow cards in basically 10 minutes of play. He is a fucking disaster and does not deserve to ever even make the bench on a team as big as Manchester United. After this post, so long as he is on the club, on the bench, in the same fucking city as my ex-beloved team, I will no longer post about this club, support this club, wear any of their gear on any social forum or in real life. It had to be done.

Now, onto happier times and some plays.

1 - CFR Cluj -1.5 (+109)
Honestly, this is a must win game for Cluj against a bottom of the table club they should batter. They hold a stout 2:1 gf/ga advantage, while Poli has a nearly 1:2 ratio. And while Cluj certainly stronger at home with a 15/3 showing, again, this is a must win if they want to stay within shouting distance of table leaders. Poli just about done and dusted this season having to overcome an insurmountable 14 point deduction, their players aren't getting paid, why bother showing up.

2-Silkeborg game o1 1h (evs) Honestly these Danish games been getting pretty good first half goals. A quick check online shows it should be a rather temperate day today in Denmark too, so I think I'll give this one a shot - and if it wins will probably play the same in the later game.

Also going to tail Hugh613 on the portugese o2.5 at +114. Hard for me to turn down an over. Looks like snow today in Russia (heavy in Moscow) so I'm just going to avoid those games altogether.

Will be back later with more losers

:cheers3:

Back