• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

To me it's all about who is needy that creates value, going to be a ton of clubs pushing for him I'd bet. This season is crazy.

yes would have been the perfect time to sell last summer, but still 4 and half years contract they still can get plenty of money from him

The way they've been treating me I won't stop til they kick me in the nuts 3 times, which will likely be one time too many

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0oOBnrdffhc" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Just watching MOTD, Aguero should get even more than the 4 matches he will get, that flying tackle on the knees should really give him close to 10 games that was awful.

some great players at City but just as much bad losers

Believe me I love most of the Man City players but that tackle was horrible if Luiz had his foot stamped on the ground that's a broken leg for sure, all this because of frustration and losing I don't expect that from such a great player. Oh well no injury at least and Aguero suspended for the Arsenal game.

Let's hope Chelsea start to drop some points again soon as well

Losing Kun and Fernandinho for a few matches is gonna be quite a blow, thankfully Jesus has arrived

Losing Kun and Fernandinho for a few matches is gonna be quite a blow, thankfully Jesus has arrived

CybhD74XcAEi1Ba.jpg

The tackle was the worst ive seen eince Charlie Adam tried to end bales career

If thwt happened in a lower league game theres a pitch invasion and a brawl

Kunt will get at least 4 but should be closer to 10

Leon/Tigres o1 (1h) -145

this is a max play for me tonight. Going to eat dinner, get an adult cocktail and enjoy the goal fest in about an hour

:cheers3:

The tackle was the worst ive seen eince Charlie Adam tried to end bales career

If thwt happened in a lower league game theres a pitch invasion and a brawl

Kunt will get at least 4 but should be closer to 10

most likely but even in lower league I don't even remember witnessing such a horror tackle!

Lazio/Roma derby about to kick too. Only thing holding me back from going big on goals here is the fact you are quite likely to get a red or three in this one. Should be fun to watch before United thrashes Everton,

Last night was family movie night at the dylan household Watched a little movie on Netflix called "Sing Street" wasn't too bad.
Nice goal there by liverpool

Leon/Tigres o1 (1h) -145

this is a max play for me tonight. Going to eat dinner, get an adult cocktail and enjoy the goal fest in about an hour

:cheers3:
This one really made my weekend. Thank God for Gignac.
Was thinking last night, would be fun to have speeds for each player in the league. Think I read on Opta or another site that Giroud is officially the slowest player in the premier league. Wonder if he is slower than Gignac, cause that may not be possible.
Also read that Bale was the second fastest player in the world. Only guy faster was Pulido from Club Leon. Did a quick google search, and saw something listed with Rooney in the top 10 so obviously that site has bad information.

Oh, if you guys are looking for goals tonight, I would really shy away from la azteca. America has the away goal and a draw in the bag. The first half of the first tie was perhaps the most boring half of soccer ever played. America will probably play 5 defenders and only press more than 2 or 3 forward on set pieces. A 0-0 final score would not surprise me in the least. I hate playing unders, and very rarely do, but this game has nil written all over it.

Back