• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

not too sure if you guys have seen things like this

Kawasaki Frontale were up 2-0 after 85mins then Yokohama got one back 90th+6 think it's done? Nope. They scored in the 90th+8 to tie it 2-2...done? Nope
Kawasaki scores in the 90th+10 to win lol

Kawasaki Frontale were up 2-0 after 85mins then Yokohama got one back 90th+6 think it's done? Nope. They scored in the 90th+8 to tie it 2-2...done? Nope
90+10... I remember I had one game last year with Brugge, the 4th official put up 5 minutes on the board, and the ref blew it at 3. You should of heard me yelling at the computer...

Anyways, as far as late goals go, this game's the reason you rarely see me bet unders anymore - I still wake up in the middle of the night screaming sometimes...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XYjktKdtZ7Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

90+10... I remember I had one game last year with Brugge, the 4th official put up 5 minutes on the board, and the ref blew it at 3. You should of heard me yelling at the computer...

Anyways, as far as late goals go, this game's the reason you rarely see me bet unders anymore - I still wake up in the middle of the night screaming sometimes...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XYjktKdtZ7Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Wow!! First time I'm seeing this, I can understand those who bet the under here broke something or couldn't move for sometime after watching this!! On the bright side, doesn't happen often a sequence as crazy as this but good that it was a MLS match so US fans get to view things like this and appreciate the unpredictability of the sport even more!

I remember reading a few years ago a South American referee (Peru, Bolivia can't remember) added 10 or even a little more of added time, but was later banned for match fixing aha :egg:

Would be curious to see why this japanese game had 10 minutes of added time, usually even with a few injuries we see 5 or 6 minutes at the maximum and even this is very rare

lol just read he called di Maria a clown, tough to disagree there and that should knock the sentence down

Not going in prison anyways all prison sentences less than 2 years in France you don't need to actually go to spend it in prison, what I've just read in french news. Not sure exactly why but it may also have to do with the overpopulation in french prisons

need Watford to endure the first 20 minutes here, primary concern with taking the road team in the Monday match

Worst thing is it appears he is drinking wine in a pint?!! Anyway good thing for England if they replace him going nowhere with him IMO. Looks like the FA has asked for the full documentation on this before making a decision, do you think they will get a new coach? Haven't read everything on this yet

Worst thing is it appears he is drinking wine in a pint?!! Anyway good thing for England if they replace him going nowhere with him IMO. Looks like the FA has asked for the full documentation on this before making a decision, do you think they will get a new coach? Haven't read everything on this yet

Hire Sven I'm sure he will bring back the glory days of Wayne Rooney

Hire Sven I'm sure he will bring back the glory days of Wayne Rooney

Rooney was great in 2004, then average/bad in almost all following competitions just like England, can't remember who was the best english coach of my time with all their disappointing tournaments. But some good young players coming like Rashford the coach should just force Rooney to international retirement I feel he's more of a hindrance now.
Do you prefer an english coach or you don't mind english or foreigner?

Henry Winter@henrywinter <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 4 minil y a 4 minutes</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
Talked to a few FA people tonight. Allardyce is in for a painful inquisition starting properly tomorrow. Touch and go whether he survives.

Rooney was great in 2004, then average/bad in almost all following competitions just like England, can't remember who was the best english coach of my time with all their disappointing tournaments. But some good young players coming like Rashford the coach should just force Rooney to international retirement I feel he's more of a hindrance now.
Do you prefer an english coach or you don't mind english or foreigner?

I prefer a coach that actually knows what the fuck they are doing and not play players because of status. England has a crazy pool of players and they cannot seem to field the best fucking XI? Starts with the FA, not the coach really.
A coach like Pep would not suit England as they don't have the players required for his style of play.
The mentality of English football has to change, they play rather direct and very boring. The game has evolved and so should the managers. If we look at countries that have some really good managers, Germany always comes to mind. They are highly technical, skilled, fast, conditioned.

I would hire guys like Poch or Klopp. Really give the youngsters a go, be creative, be prepared. Too much Egos in the England squad lead to the Manager being held by the balls.

Back