• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

yep +115 ML and -120 for +3 for me, 35 cents a very cheap price for that difference to me in a game Stanford may damn well win on a missed XP or some bullshit

quite frankly I'm shocked having watched that first half that City haven't hit two goals, or Swans for that matter

Honestly I wouldn't recommend buying in the NCAA but for how cheap it is and in that particular game I'm doing it, actually just made the wager

I don't think it matters as much in CFB, but im just speaking out of my ass. I made the bet as well at BOL

that eintracht/HB match looks like fun, too bad fox doesn't know what the fuck to do with their soccer purchase

Las Palmas at +800 @ home is almost too attractive, this trip to Canary Islands needs to happen soon

Fuck yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Raheem did something right today finally

f'n stoke I wouldn't mind throwing this laptop out the window in honor of that hot mess you pussies

Arsenal Chelsea now, not confident after so many bad results against Chelsea but hey the bad streak has to end at some point!

the last 6 PL matches Arsenal have scored 0 goal vs Chelsea, and I didn't check when was the last win. But things have to change at some point, team is better now confidence is here I hope for 3 points to end the streak

Back