• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

unders :hang: I agree about what you said T-mike, but let's see what they do with Allardyce! If they have to replace him a good young coach in the mould of Klopp or Pochettino would be perfect I think yes, but difficult to find one like this that is available for sure

Any manager is available...for a price.
I highly doubt that managers such as Poch or Pep would want to manage England at this time. Pep just started his new project and I do think he will want to win everything possible at Man City before calling it in.
Poch on the other hand has had a ton of backing at Spurs, dude is like a God there. Practically has his hand on everything...probably if they finish above Arsenal they will make a statue of him lol

Any manager is available...for a price.
I highly doubt that managers such as Poch or Pep would want to manage England at this time. Pep just started his new project and I do think he will want to win everything possible at Man City before calling it in.
Poch on the other hand has had a ton of backing at Spurs, dude is like a God there. Practically has his hand on everything...probably if they finish above Arsenal they will make a statue of him lol

Yes as you say everything/everyone has a price, but even then the ones we mentioned are highly unlikely to want to coach England at the present time given their good club situation.

Aha Tottenham are bound to finish above us sometime soon, just hope before that Arsenal can win a 1st league title to reward all my years of supporting them to 2nd 3rd or 4th places finish...!

Last edited:
wonder if Big Sam survives

Not looking good for him

Times Sport@TimesSport <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 5 hil y a 5 heures</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
Allardyce set to be sacked after being summoned to Wembley by 'disturbed' FA chiefs, @martynziegler reports.

I've seen Gareth Southgate mentioned as possible replacement

Southgate should of been the choice to begin with, they wanted change in direction and they ended up picking someone from old boys club.
FA is an embarrassment.

Southgate should of been the choice to begin with, they wanted change in direction and they ended up picking someone from old boys club.
FA is an embarrassment.

Henry Winter@henrywinter <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 4 minil y a 4 minutes</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
This story is becoming not just about Allardyce’s credibility, but the FA’s.

Sorry for the false indication before, I was on bet365 and they did write 1-0 and changed it a minute later back to 0-0 don't know what happened maybe a disallowed goal that they incorrectly validated at first. good luck with all overs anyways :cheers3:

Sorry for the false indication before, I was on bet365 and they did write 1-0 and changed it a minute later back to 0-0 don't know what happened maybe a disallowed goal that they incorrectly validated at first. good luck with all overs anyways :cheers3:

it's ok, I believe!!!

Back