• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Juve are +1200 right now to win CL and I might just join gruv, hate futures but that's awfully generous imo

right now I'm thinking tottenham arsenal liverpool (in no particular order) for 2-3-4. man utd with a good chance if they drop rooney most times

I think them dropping Rooney is good, but also Fellani, seems to have given more room for Progba to operate

last season it was 3-0 at HT vs Man Utd as well, and finished 3-0. probably not this time with the holes in chelsea defense. chelsea had some good opportunities as well

I think them dropping Rooney is good, but also Fellani, seems to have given more room for Progba to operate

yeah agree, both can be useful in some matches but rooney can't play all the time anymore. I just watched a video of him in his best years he is just not the same player anymore. Will be interesting how mourinho manages his gametime

Yes for now Allardyce said he would do the same as Mourinho so didn't make a decision really, but Rooney has to accept he is not as good and accept a smaller role, just difficult with the yuge salary he gets. But yes most Man utd fans would like him to leave at end of season to MLS by reading redcafe

my guess is assuming he is in WC 18, he comes to the new LA team in the summer of 18, he would be a great get for MLS if they could get him now

Yeah, let's see if Rooney is ready to leave his 250'000/300'000£ salary a week behind to go to the MLS earlier than expected! But I think MLS most probably next destination for him yes

I'd imagine in MLS that Orlando, Houston, even Seattle or Portland could make a pitch and somehow Miami is getting a team too, but yeah seems NY or LA would be likely

that was some awful stuff, gotta question the program after that

lose 5-1 midweek to a team that should throttle you, but that was absurd and lack of direction

Back