• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Dortmund in outstanding form right now. Something like 20 goals in their last 4 games with 12 different goal scorers. Posted somewhere recently that Real Madrid has 11 different goal scorers for their last 11 goals.
This game screams stay away for me, but good luck as I think Dortmund in much better form for sure.
I'm scared of CL play cause I think Spurs and Leicester are pretty nice, but I always try to fade EPL teams cause they're overrated mostly.

On Dortmund as well as both EPL teams, watch Leicester win their group while sitting in around 15th in the league

Yes important 3 pts for the Spurs, let's see tomorrow but looking like all 4 english teams could advance.

Basel not as good as last years they lost some important players as usual, on their way to walk the weak swiss league again but as we have seen in their 1st match vs Ludogorets they weren't able to elevate their level against better competition than the domestic league. I think Arsenal win comfortably tomorrow and should stop the streak of Basel's great results vs english teams

You know what I'll never understand? Baseball teams put out their starting lineups as many as ten hours before first pitch, but soccer teams are always an hour or less...

not a baseball expert, but in this sport you just want your players to produce and make plays they're supposed to do in offense and defense the best they can, no real tactical things to decide for a coach before the game right? that's why it must not be important to conceal the starting team to the opponent compared to fubol

not a baseball expert, but in this sport you just want your players to produce and make plays they're supposed to do in offense and defense the best they can, no real tactical things to decide for a coach before the game right? that's why it must not be important to conceal the starting team to the opponent compared to fubol
Fair enough, but I can't imagine Mourinho sits there watching his twitter feed before he decides who his XI are going to be. Just seems weird that pretty much EVERY league waits until an hour before kick off before releasing their XI to the public. Maybe it's tradition...

Fair enough, but I can't imagine Mourinho sits there watching his twitter feed before he decides who his XI are going to be. Just seems weird that pretty much EVERY league waits until an hour before kick off before releasing their XI to the public. Maybe it's tradition...

But I do agree it's an interesting big difference to notice between sports!

I've read recently an excerpt of a book about Mourinho and his time at Madrid, one time before a match vs Barca he was furious that his lineup was leaked to the press and everyone knew he was going to start with Pepe as a defensive midfielder, or Ramos I'm not sure which one it was, so he confronted all his team that he couldn't trust them anymore and was enraged that there was a mole in the team. Baseball coachs don't have to worry about that at least and mostly have to manage to replacements during the games, although I'm reading from Blue Jays fans that Gibbons is frustrating with his coaching as well, don't know if you support the team as well?!

Back