Soccer 9/15

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
I will post my record/units up soon but this match starts in like 10 min so wanted to post it now

Japan J-League

Urawa ML -160 at Hiroshima (3.2 units to win 2 units)

Urawa is fighting to win the league and they have owned Hiroshima over the last 2 years winning each match. Urawa will be fighting hard to win this one and I don't doubt their ability to get a win yet again.

thx bro. i do love degenerate action, but I still try to get a decent feel for stuff before I bet. The only shit I would say I've been totally degenerate on has been cricket, snooker, and volleyball lol

Sad shit is I actually follow AFL lol Have for about 3 years now. But I got into it by degenerate betting then listening to the games.

<TABLE id=live_Table style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="95%" border=2><TBODY><TR id=bh102406 align=middle bgColor=#e1e1e1><TD style="COLOR: #ffffff" bgColor=#339933>JAPL</TD><TD>06:00</TD><TD>20'1st</TD><TD id=t_at102406 align=right><SUP id=pm1102406 style="COLOR: #993300">[13]</SUP> Sanfrecce Hiroshima</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">0 - 1</TD><TD id=t_bt102406 align=left bgColor=#ffaaaa>Urawa Red Diamonds <SUP id=pm2102406 style="COLOR: #993300">[1]</SUP></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=live_Table style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="95%" border=2><TBODY><TR id=bh102406 align=middle bgColor=#e1e1e1><TD style="COLOR: #ffffff" bgColor=#339933>JAPL</TD><TD>06:00</TD><TD>29'1st</TD><TD id=t_at102406 align=right><SUP id=pm1102406 style="COLOR: #993300">[13]</SUP> Sanfrecce Hiroshima</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">0 - 2</TD><TD id=t_bt102406 align=left bgColor=#ffaaaa>Urawa Red Diamonds <SUP id=pm2102406 style="COLOR: #993300">[1]</SUP></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=live_Table style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="95%" border=2><TBODY><TR id=bh102406 align=middle bgColor=#e1e1e1><TD></TD><TD style="COLOR: #ffffff" bgColor=#339933>JAPL</TD><TD>06:00</TD><TD>44'1st</TD><TD id=t_at102406 align=right><SUP id=pm1102406 style="COLOR: #993300">[13]</SUP> Sanfrecce Hiroshima</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">0 - 3</TD><TD id=t_bt102406 align=left bgColor=#ffaaaa>Urawa Red Diamonds <SUP id=pm2102406 style="COLOR: #993300">[1]</SUP></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Whos gonna win the J-League... Urawa is gonna win the J-League

Kinda pissed now I didn't take the -1 at + money lol but wanted to just make sure and do the ML incase of just a 1-0 win or something

lol. up by 2 at HT is still good. Urawa rarely concedes more then 1 let alone more then 2 goals. They need this win so they are gonna play hard to defend their 3-1 lead

In the first match you have Ulsan at home against Jeju.

Ulsan is 3rd in the league, Jeju is 11th. Ulsan at home so far has 5 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss. Jeju away has 3 wins, 1 draw, 7 losses. Head to head this year. Ulsan drew them in the Cup competition at Jeju, then they lost at Jeju in league play 1-2, then beat them at home 1-0 in the Cup competition. As for form: In their last 6 matches: Ulsan has 2 wins and 4 draws (1 win, 2 draws at home) and Jeju has 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses (1 win, 1 draw, 1 loss away). Right now Ulsan is -128 on the -0.5 line. I favor Ulsan but the many draws is rough...

Meanwhile in the 2nd match we have Suwon at home against Gwangju. Suwon is the top team in the league while Gwangju is the last place team. At home Suwon has 8 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses and Gwangju on the road has 0 wins, 2 draws, and 6 losses. In current form (last 6 games) Suwon has 6 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses (3 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses at home) while Gwangju has 1 win, 1 draw, 4 losses (0 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses away). Head to head this year. Gwangju won at Suwon in a Cup game early in the year (April) 2-1, but Suwon since then beat Gwangju away in league play 3-1 and beat them away in Cup play 2-0. Right now at TheGreek Suwon at -1 is -116. Think that should be a good play as its hard to see Suwon losing.

Think I'm gonna go with Suwon -1. Ulsan i'm concerned with the many draws. -1 at -116 is decent value since I don't see Suwon losing, at the very worst it would be a push but asking for a more then 1 goal win isn't that hard of asking.

WTF hasn't TheGreek put up the Womens World Cup matches yet. Thats my whole reason to live right now is the Womens World Cup lol

This is what I do late at night if I'm not playing poker. I statistically cap soccer matches. Better on the weekends tho as there are more matches going on

Futbol24 shows the same 74th minute so it shouldn't be that far off from the actual time. www.futbol24.com is another soccer livescore to use, very dependable tho I just hate how loud the sound alert for goals is lol www.xscores.com is another to bookmark. They are dependable also and they also do livescores on European basketball, hockey, etc..

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=special><TD class=time>90'</TD><TD class=team1>Sanfrecce Hiroshima</TD><TD class=score>2-4</TD><TD class=team2>Urawa Red Diamonds</TD></TR><TR><TD class=time>12'</TD><TD class=team1></TD><TD class=score>
akcja_info_1.gif
</TD><TD class=team2>Tanaka</TD></TR><TR><TD class=time>23'</TD><TD class=team1></TD><TD class=score>
akcja_info_1.gif
</TD><TD class=team2>Hasebe</TD></TR><TR><TD class=time>37'</TD><TD class=team1></TD><TD class=score>
akcja_info_1.gif
</TD><TD class=team2>Nagai</TD></TR><TR><TD class=time>40'</TD><TD class=team1>Ueslei</TD><TD class=score>
akcja_info_1.gif
</TD><TD class=team2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=time>82'</TD><TD class=team1>Morisaki</TD><TD class=score>
akcja_info_1.gif
</TD><TD class=team2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=time>84'</TD><TD class=team1></TD><TD class=score>
akcja_info_1.gif
</TD><TD class=team2>Washington</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back