Soccer 9/15

yup. Denmark -3 and Canada/Ghana over 3.5

this Denmark bitch just passed it back to nobody and it went out of bounds lol

canada had a few scoring opps in the beginning but since than neither side has had much....ghana had two close free kicks and shot them way wide....canada losing the time of possession battle too

Long balls are pretty much the norm in womens soccer other then the top teams. Most of them can't do set piece plays without giving the ball up so why they do long ball tries

wow that was a nice goal by Canada. tho the header sucked, was still high enough for the GK to do nothing against

some of the girls in this World Cup are cute. Mostly have to point to the USA team of course. Tho some New Zealand/Australian girls are not so bad

yeah if Suwon don't at least push on the -1 I'm gonna say a big FU to Korean soccer. Ulsan is playing the match I expected at 2-2, so why isn't the top team in the league doing the same

the beauty of womens soccer, all soccer logic and ability goes out the window. well not really the beauty but the um... stupidity?

Just insane. Been dominant at home, won their last 6 matches, and can't score a fucking goal against the worst team in the league?

Hrm 0-0 Denmark/New Zealand at HT could have been 2-0 at HT but Denmark hit the post on one shot and missed an absolute easy chance right in front of the goal in another.

Well Suwon blows, apologies for that. I just couldn't see them drawing or losing this match. Thought the -1 at least was safe for a draw let alone to win on them, and obviously they hate their fans and decided to play like shit.

0-0 with a 1st place team playing a last place team. I wonder how many times thats happened in soccer overall in any league.

Well considering the Australia-Ghana match as I said was 1-0 at HT and 4 goals were scored in the 2nd half. Anything is possible with this Ghana team. Tho they should have scored to end the half there

Back