Soccer 9/15

T-Minus 23 min till start. Theres an Australia A-League game at 2 a.m. might need to see whats up there tho the season just began like 3 weeks ago so always rough. But thankfully Australians speak english and I can read up about it. And there is a gambling god!!!!!!!!!! TheGreek just finally put up the fucking Womens World Cup matches for this morning.

T-Minus 23 min till start. Theres an Australia A-League game at 2 a.m. might need to see whats up there tho the season just began like 3 weeks ago so always rough. But thankfully Australians speak english and I can read up about it. And there is a gambling god!!!!!!!!!! TheGreek just finally put up the fucking Womens World Cup matches for this morning.

aiight lemme know if u find anything else :smiley_acbe:

ok that Ausralian A League match has disaster written all over it. both have played 3 games. One team has 1 win and 2 draws, the other team has 3 draws... If i were a gambling man I would put money on the draw at +220 but the H2H has had a winner in this matchup the last like 6 matches. So its pretty much a match to stay away from. Damn Aussies

Thinking about fading New Zealand again in the Womens World Cup. I had that match over 5 goals with them against Brazil and if the Brazil women could have actually shot the ball worth a damn they would have scored 10 instead of the 5 they did to push my bet. Denmark is -3 on the handicap against them. Denmark lost in the first match against China 2-3 but nothing too horrible as China are the hosts. New Zealand imo couldn't score if the fucking field had no opposing players on it. All they tried to do in the Brazil match is defend because they know they suck.

its at 2 a.m. tonight. during the week the first matches were usually at 3 so moved up an hour on the weekend thanks to the 3 day time difference of China. I'm thinking of playing Denmark -3 not for usual amount tho cuz its women and well cuz its women. New Zealand sucks big time and Denmark could thrash this team... but because its women they could break a nail and forfeit...

Sucks the total on the Canada game is 3.5. If 3 I would put a bet on the over. Might still for a small amount again. Thing that is bugging me is the Australia/Ghana match was 1-0 at HT then there was like 4 goals scored in the 2nd half. Now I just have to try to put this match on 4 goals overall. Think it can be done. Not as tough as a task as Norway that Canada faced in the 1st match...

The only reason i display units here is because with soccer you deal with ever changing odds. Soccer, tennis, baseball, hockey is the only time i use units. For football and basketball since its playing a spread its mostly the same -110 or so every time so can just post record.

This is the fun part. waiting for the dah-ding on your match to show your team scored a goal. It will get more exciting tho in half an hour where we can watch the Womens World Cup matches lol

no biggie. still 45 min to play for them to kick some ass. hard to see Suwon not winning this one. If they don't win this then their fans in the crowd might storm to field and attack em.

I love the commercial here for local. They go from a commercial about Deja Vu strip club to a commercial about Cox cables Spice Channel

Back