Soccer 9/15

lol yo marcus im here, when canada started scoring i decided to not mess with the good karma but now im back and fiending for that fourth goal

insane that both matches are coming to 1 goal lol need 1 goal for the over and 1 goal for denmark to push on the -3

Man U hasn't impressed so far this season. They have owned Everton the last 2 years but right now Everton at home has every chance to get a point outta this.

alright i'm gonna get some sleep now before i get up in a few hours to watch my college football bets lol

gl to you for the rest of your plays man, good shootin the shit with ya tonight n makin some plays :cheers:

alright i'm gonna get some sleep now before i get up in a few hours to watch my college football bets lol

gl to you for the rest of your plays man, good shootin the shit with ya tonight n makin some plays :cheers:

thx bro, this will be my last one till i crash before football begins. good luck to you today bro.

Well before i watch the Everton match and crash I'll add one more play.

Womens World Cup

Brazil PK -160 at China (3.2 units to win 2 units)

I know China is at home but still gotta try on this. China won their first match and in their next match they will play New Zealand which is an easy 3 points for them. I can't see them going all out for the win in this as they already know they can get 3 more points next match and why would you risk losing all 3 points in this one? Brazil meanwhile beat the lousy New Zealand team but after this match plays Denmark which is no guarantee for them. Brazil should be looking at this match with more importance with a win because even with a draw, if they were to lose to Denmark then they would be out. Gonna put my money on the team that has more to lose without the 3 points in this one.

Back