***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I can't wait for next Thursday to watch 2 teams from Ohio play an NFL game. Should be riveting...

Buffalo scoring 2 goals in a game is a miracle.

They had 10 shots against us a couple days ago :rofl:

You aren't kidding. They have the fewest goals after 10 games since the 1930s...they were even joking on WGR the other day, wanting to know if forward passes were even legal at that time.

I think the most important thing about this Papa John question is who really gives a shit

the good news for Sabres fans is Connor McDavid has his 6th 4 point game of the year

The even better news is they are going to get either McDavid or Eichel...and it sounds as if both of them are going to be legit.

No way Sabres take him. THey will take the America Eichel. Toronto guaranteed to get Top 2 pick and get McDavid

They're taking McDavid all day.

I know it's wishful thinking on your part, but there's literally zero chance the Leafs are guaranteed to get a Top 2 pick. They may luckbox the #1, but they aren't going to finish up worse than either Carolina or Buffalo.

oh ya when Leafs miss playoff they are winning that lottery 100%

big thanks to Shanny for his work the last few years

Yes, this I could see happening, and it would mean so much more to the Buf/Tor rivalry if it happened. Buffalo would still get #2 though so sign me up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back