***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No question.. Also a local kid so may have swayed him a little.. Played a great game vs top 10 team...the game itself was a great game as well

He's gonna be fun to watch. I've heard so many NHL-type guys say it's like having Crosby and Malkin in the draft this year...if they are that good in the NHL, it's gonna be fun around here for hockey for quite some time when the Sabres are guaranteed one of the 2. If the Isles somehow got the top pick, with Buffalo having #2 guaranteed it would be the best draft in the history of the NHL...since the Sabres own the Isles pick.

I dont think Edmonton is bad enough

Calgary/Arizona/Winnipeg

Toronto maybe if they get an injury or two

if Florida loses Luongo they would instantly

:shake:

So barring injuries really, there are possibly 5 teams in the mix for the bottom 2. Sounds good for Sabres fans as they are the defending basement champs, with a record-breakingly poor offensive start 10 games in.

Whoa, just turned on the NBA game, anyone here realize Lebron isn't in Miami anymore?

Winston is great as long as it is a mismatch. not so great if he has to actually play against a defense it would appear

i do:shake:

So many teams made changes to their uniforms, across all sports, in the past 10-15 years that it's nice to see the old unis coming back for a lot of teams, especially because the old uniforms were so much better to begin with. How many teams adopted black in some way, and red when they made changes? Hated that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back