***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never heard of him until last years WJHC. And watching the games and the Americans, Eichel was fucking amazing

I think he is super STUPID to go play College Hockey for 1 year instead of going to the OHL though.

He is thin needs about 10 more pounds .. Lighting fast and great hands....

I had never heard of him until last years WJHC. And watching the games and the Americans, Eichel was fucking amazing

I think he is super STUPID to go play College Hockey for 1 year instead of going to the OHL though.

I guess he just like the college experience, but I agree with you.

In the NHL, more than any other sport I think, sees the #1 and #2 picks actually pan out and be stars (or at least play for a decade and have a solid career), more than any of the major 4. This year there are 2 special players at the top...

Yes, this I could see happening, and it would mean so much more to the Buf/Tor rivalry if it happened. Buffalo would still get #2 though so sign me up...

ya thats why I think we could see some real heavy and obvious tanking between the Sabres and Carolina

gotta get that last spot and guarantee one of those 2

fsu a top twenty team? discuss

Not a SEC team. So shouldnt be Top 50

a5esg8.jpg

I think he would have if it was possible, but he was in the catchment area for a QMJHL team

ya thats why I think we could see some real heavy and obvious tanking between the Sabres and Carolina

gotta get that last spot and guarantee one of those 2

At this point, I'm not sure there's another team in that mix with them...or there won't be by mid-season or so. Calgary is better than the bottom 2, who else...Edmonton?

True. He's also 18, so putting on weight shouldn't be an issue at all once he turns pro and gets the proper nutrition/plan.
No question.. Also a local kid so may have swayed him a little.. Played a great game vs top 10 team...the game itself was a great game as well

At this point, I'm not sure there's another team in that mix with them...or there won't be by mid-season or so. Calgary is better than the bottom 2, who else...Edmonton?

I dont think Edmonton is bad enough

Calgary/Arizona/Winnipeg

Toronto maybe if they get an injury or two

if Florida loses Luongo they would instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back