***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
gal at my office was telling me about a halloween party she's going to tomorrow. This girl is smoking hot. I looked at the Halloween thread in NSFW forum yesterday and all i could think of was her in a slutty nurse outfit. I tried not to drool talking to her haha. tall blonde with a rocking body.
like em all...this is my favorite

gal at my office was telling me about a halloween party she's going to tomorrow. This girl is smoking hot. I looked at the Halloween thread in NSFW forum yesterday and all i could think of was her in a slutty nurse outfit. I tried not to drool talking to her haha. tall blonde with a rocking body.
My wife said she would wear a planet Hollywood girl outfit if I bought her one. Anyone know if they sell them here?

sharing pics of slutty women on halloween will always be accepted, might be a day of redemption for ya

B0et8FtCIAAo9HM.jpg:large

this from the strip club last Monday night when I went

he started in his mom's kitchen, quite a success story

It is really him, but how did he start a pizzeria in his mom's kitchen? Did she have her property re-assessed as commercial property so he could run a pizzeria? That story seems just a bit sensationalized to me.

It is really him, but how did he start a pizzeria in his mom's kitchen? Did she have her property re-assessed as commercial property so he could run a pizzeria? That story seems just a bit sensationalized to me.
Microsoft was started in a garage...

I'm sure he came up with the concept in his moms kitchen and it went from there.

Only Larry

Microsoft was started in a garage...

I'm sure he came up with the concept in his moms kitchen and it went from there.

Well having a software idea, and possibly selling things from your home is one thing....running a pizzeria out of a house is completely different. From that link KJ just posted, it looks like his pizzeria started at his father's bar...which makes a whole lot more sense.

There may be some urban folklore in there. That's what I always heard when I lived there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back