***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it...the Sabres themselves wouldn't mind losing the game...they've come out tonight and showed a little fight, which is more than they've done in a while outside of the SJ game. Sabres gotta stay in the bottom 2...which they should have NO problem doing this year.

I think Bruins score at least 1 and I dont think Buffalo scores

possesion stats are just as bad as any other sabres game

Boston 45 shot attempts sabres 18

:rofl: are we back in 2010? Threads and activity go together around here like Marshall Football and final four playoff appearances

Speed said it had to do with the number of current viewers in the thread at once or some shit like that

I think Bruins score at least 1 and I dont think Buffalo scores

possesion stats are just as bad as any other sabres game

Boston 45 shot attempts sabres 18

Was there a "will game go to OT" prop? I just took Pit/LA will go to OT at +800...the game is 2-0 so you wouldn't have gotten as good of odds, but it still had to be decent.

Al Demarco bet on the Cavaliers. The reason Cava wit cover tonight is that fool

Damn I really like those Cavs unis

I like 'em as well, but like their throwbacks much more. They should go back to the throwbacks from the 90s. More and more teams across all sports are going back to their old uniforms...I like that a lot.

I'm on Firefox and miss several posts, can't see P Unit's last post or GLB Cavs suck post right now

These ones Twinkie...

cle-cavs-blue-throwback-2009-620x772.jpg

I dropped about $50 on candy after work for tomorrow. I think I've eaten half of it for dinner already. ugh.

We got an NFL barn-burner tonight fellas. Love these Thursday night showpieces, nice work Goodell.

gal at my office was telling me about a halloween party she's going to tomorrow. This girl is smoking hot. I looked at the Halloween thread in NSFW forum yesterday and all i could think of was her in a slutty nurse outfit. I tried not to drool talking to her haha. tall blonde with a rocking body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back