***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
for lunch money took Bruins +190 live

down 2-1 to possibly one of the worst teams in NHL history at 2nd intermission

if one of you has the time...wud appreciate an analysis of what's going on with my computer here on CTG

I cannot really sit in the in-games b/c the post from others do not auto refresh. Instead, one or two come thru....then when I hit refresh i see like 5 posts that had not come through

what you think it is?

Been like that for everyone for awhile Bones, when a thread has too much activity

if one of you has the time...wud appreciate an analysis of what's going on with my computer here on CTG

I cannot really sit in the in-games b/c the post from others do not auto refresh. Instead, one or two come thru....then when I hit refresh i see like 5 posts that had not come through

what you think it is?

Mine does the same so it isn't your pc

what you think it is?

same problem for me

Brees gonna go for 3 turnovers in a row ? Try to surpass Favre's turnover record.

Won't be long til he's sending pics of his johnson to sideline reporters.

for lunch money took Bruins +190 live

down 2-1 to possibly one of the worst teams in NHL history at 2nd intermission

I like it...the Sabres themselves wouldn't mind losing the game...they've come out tonight and showed a little fight, which is more than they've done in a while outside of the SJ game. Sabres gotta stay in the bottom 2...which they should have NO problem doing this year.

you can fumble forward with someone else recovering in the last minute in college? I know you cant in nfl

what you think it is?

I'm on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back