SMU Fresno St Discussion

1st and goal at the 3 with :39 seconds left and three timeouts and now 4th and goal with :04 with 0 timeouts. Terrible play calling.

Just checked some old boxscores. In 09, SMU led 31-0 at HT and outscored Nev 14-10 in 2H. Last year SMU led 21-3 at HT and outscored Pitt 7-3 in 2H.

1st and goal at the 3 with :39 seconds left and three timeouts and now 4th and goal with :04 with 0 timeouts. Terrible play calling.

I liked the run on 2nd down, but that 3rd down run was a shit call. Should of kicked the fg. They get the ball to start the 2nd half. Again the coaching is weak.

The 1st and goal fade was a terrible play call. That play had no shot.

Carr is having to jump to catch almost every shotgun snap. Just a terrible pass on 4th down.

UNDER 31.5 cashes, as does my 2-teamer with SMU +7 (1st Half) and UNDER 31.5 (1st Half).

Guys..hit smu 1st half & Fresno tt under 1h...also have a g on smu -3.5 for the game...worth going for the middle?

loaded FSU 2h TT over the 17.. hope they have senior leadership in lockeroom and hope the caoches saw what I swa on offense.... Screens and draws to the big fuckers side..ainst that difficult

time to pour a drink:

Makers 46 or Dalwhinney 15 .... oh decisions, decisions.

ever heard of Templeton Rye? small batch prohibition recipe made in Iowa... oh man.. sipping one now.. used to be impossible to get.. a little easier now

Tee, bourbon. Blended 2nd class where i come from.

But seriously tee, if u never had pappy van winkle, get some if u can. There is nothing better.

would only bring me up 3 spots (only 4 points) but just the fact that so many people lost a big play since almost every1 is on them for 25+ points

question...so i see there are 139 guests viewing this thread..do people just enjoy reading our convos that much???

Templeton Rye story:

When Prohibition outlawed the manufacture and sale of alcoholic beverages in 1920, many enterprising residents of a small town in Iowa chose to become outlaws – producing a high caliber and much sought-after whiskey known as Templeton Rye.Based on its extremely smooth finish, the American rye whiskey earned the nickname of “The Good Stuff” and quickly brought a certain degree of fame to the doorsteps of Templeton (pop. 350). As the premium brand of the era, Templeton Rye fetched an impressive $5.50 per gallon – or approximately $70 by today’s standards.
Over the course of its storied history, Templeton Rye became Al Capone’s whiskey of choice, quickly finding its way to the center of his bootlegging empire. Hundreds of kegs per month were supplied to Capone’s gang who in turn filled the demand of speakeasies throughout Chicago, New York and as far west as San Francisco.
Capone was eventually convicted on charges of tax evasion and sent to prison. Later legends suggest that a few bottles even found their way inside the walls of Alcatraz to the cell of prisoner AZ-85.
Although most American whiskeys ceased production after prohibition ended, Templeton Rye continued to be produced illegally in small quantities for loyal patrons. More than eighty-five years later, the infamous small batch rye whiskey finally returned – made available legally for the first time ever in 2006.

Back