SMU Fresno St Discussion

when will blitzers (at all levels of football, the pros do it too) learn that you have to arrive at the QB under control in a correct defensive posture? it does no good to run like hell right past the guy, it only serves to make you look like a tard and usually costs your defense cause you were the extra man

if carr gets time it will be a long day for SMU cause their secondary is a huge joke without richardson, they need more plays like that from my boy hunt who needs to become a pittsburgh steeler

somebody will have to double check this for me, but i think Margus Hunt might be the career leader in blocked FGs and XPs. i think that is for the ncaa not just smu

silky, was it you and i talking about margus hunt a couple years ago when he was just a pup? i think it was here at ctg i was talking with someone about him and its seems it was you, but i don't remember now

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]9213 SMU[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S1_0" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +4 -120[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_0" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +158 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L1_0" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> o52½ +100 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]8:00PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]9214 Fresno State[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S2_0" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -4 +100 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_0" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -180 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L2_0" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> u52½ -120 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Just got done hooking up the Xbox for the kids. Haven't watched a snap but have SMU +12, +13.5 and +350. By the scoreboard it doesn't look like Fresno showed up. Either that or they smoked too much Island weed last night.

Back