Shark's TexTech @ Oklahoma

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
This is almost a no brainer for me. Oklahoma has the faster athletes, better talent and I believe they will slow down Tech's offense. OK, so they've been a little deficient in defense but don't you think they will step it up a couple notches tonight? This is just my take. Stoops leaves it on the field tonight. :smiley_acbe:

Oklahoma -7

I think you're right. I hope for Texas's sake that OU wins but barely covers or just pushes.

This is almost a no brainer for me. Oklahoma has the faster athletes, better talent and I believe they will slow down Tech's offense. OK, so they've been a little deficient in defense but don't you think they will step it up a couple notches tonight? This is just my take. Stoops leaves it on the field tonight. :smiley_acbe:

Oklahoma -7

28,28,35,31,45= points given up by Okie's "faster athletes" the last 5 weeks. :36_19_2: Health bro, likely on the other side... Not a play for me yet , but that is the way I lean... Gl this weekend in all your plays Shark:cheers:

28,28,35,31,45= points given up by Okie's "faster athletes" the last 5 weeks. :36_19_2: Health bro, likely on the other side... Not a play for me yet , but that is the way I lean... Gl this weekend in all your plays Shark:cheers:

hahaha...yes but you have to tell the whole story ! Here is the rest of the story. How much have they scored in those last five games including their only loss to Texas?

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/08/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@TXAM</TD><TD class=datacell>W 66-28 </TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/01/08</TD><TD class=datacell>NEB</TD><TD class=datacell>W 62-28 </TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>10/25/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@KANST</TD><TD class=datacell>W 58-35 </TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>10/18/08</TD><TD class=datacell>KANS</TD><TD class=datacell>W 45-31 </TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>10/11/08</TD><TD class=datacell>TEXAS</TD><TD class=datacell>L 35-45</TD><TD class=datacell>

</TD><TD class=datacell>

</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think they're pretty even on defense. Both teams allowing a similar # of points scored.

Right.

Also, don't look at final scores. Throw out junk scores, etc. OU called off the dogs in alot of those games early in the 3rd and could have hung another 21 on those teams per game and late 3rd quarter and 4th quarter is when most teams added another score or two.

I agree on the point that alot of the points Okie has given up has been in "junk time"...

Just don't think TT's "athletes" are given enough credit on both sides of the ball... And I do believe TT has the better defense..

With ya on Oklahoma, think they will put the hurt on Texas Tech and leave some of them on the field. Good luck to all and enjoy a great game.

I agree on the point that alot of the points Okie has given up has been in "junk time"...

Just don't think TT's "athletes" are given enough credit on both sides of the ball... And I do believe TT has the better defense..

Well, TT's athletes are fed tacos and enchiladas and Oklahoma athletes are fed beaf, potatos, and fruits. :36_11_6: JK.....Good Luck Tee. :shake:

noticed Okie started giving up points when stud linebacker went down with injury... Just saying..:cheers:

Back