• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've told people at the school a million times, football is fine but don't run your program like you are supposed to be a title contender. We were all much happier back in the 90s when we were always awesome at bball and just there in football. Always around .500, make a bowl game every other year or so. That's fine with us. If you get a flash in the pan couple years like we had great, but don't run your program like that is the norm

That Mangino year where you went to the Orange Bowl was kinda bad for the athletic dept imo, you got to that MU/KU game and it was huge, but set ridiculous expectations for a basketball school....we all know what we are and that just set the bar too high. You're hoops, embrace it and most every KU fan I know does...but that season skewed the expectations. It's almost impossible to be in the Midwest and expect both BB and FB to be successful. Gotta put the money into one and of course KU knows where the cash cow is.

My prop bet on Washington with this score is probably not gonna hit damn it

Nebraska is godawful. I'll thank my lucky stars I won money on them the first two weeks and stopped playing their TT's...

Donut vs Nilly

Wanna hit -9.5 2nd for Nebraska 2nd half. 2 pick sixes and only gave up 44 yards in first half

Wanna hit -9.5 2nd for Nebraska 2nd half. 2 pick sixes and only gave up 44 yards in first half
It is a boxscore 2h dream bet...

So many penalties and could have been 3 turnovers for score plus the FG at end of half...

Prolly a really good play still though...even the sunshines on a dogs ass.

wow, wide open receiver for the TD for ULL
aTm played the run with 11 seconds til half on the 1 and no TO for ULL

Seriously that team total reaked but give me a fuckin break, OSU shoulda been around 60 and that number was ridiculous

Mate I'll take a different stance and think this one stays low, like a get outta here type 2h. Good luck, not playing against you.
I'm not playing it. Don't like the hefty price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back