• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to thinking about Frost leaving again.....man....I wouldn't be making that move, for reasons discussed....

Man cause they didn't deserve to get in at all
Just because of not making their conference chamiponship? tOSU had 2 losses with 1 being a terrible one. Wisconsin had 1 but played much worse competition than Alabama.

I think basing it on a conference championship game is silly and they've always said they will not do that. So, by the rules and evaluation criteria set out from the get go, Alabama should have been in.

Just because of not making their conference chamiponship? tOSU had 2 losses with 1 being a terrible one. Wisconsin had 1 but played much worse competition than Alabama.

I think basing it on a conference championship game is silly and they've always said they will not do that. So, by the rules and evaluation criteria set out from the get go, Alabama should have been in.

Because they also beat Penn State and Bama lost to Auburn. They also crushed Sparty. So Bama gained by SITTING

Was at the USC Texas game Was one of the best experiences Like a reverse gold mine bucket list
I was with ya there at Rose...won a lot of dough that day and 2 after in Vegas. Biggest gambling streak of my life and a Longhorn win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back