• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jorga playing at home for a championship
Could it be foreshadowing a Minnesota playing at home for Super Bowl?

P?

All I can do is learn from this disaster and be okay with the losses financially.

The honest worst part of this all beyond the embarrassment of losing like a whiner is I had 1.5 weeks off of work during it all. So, literally was a gambler's paradise to an extent of just getting to relax and watch games...yet I had zero relaxation and it just kept feeding the gambling beast, loss after loss.

If I was actually in work and had a distraction I know this bowl season would have played out a bit different.

Anyway, apologies for losing my shit 100x the last 14 days. Going to make it up to you all with hoops winners.
This is precisely why I stopped betting games this season. No fun when you have so much idle time and you just lose lose lose. Then I have to sit there and stew about it.

I'm honestly much happier right now and don't miss it at all. I'm sure I'll get to a point where I make a few bets on games here and there but just enjoying the break now.

Getting ready to load up on Clemson if Bama goes up 10-0. Just like in the natty (14-0). No way gods allow this to not be super tight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back