• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to rid of conference championship games. So, remove divisions and just set a schedule like normal.

VC, devil's advocate question.....if UCF lost today by 24 would you be this adamant on them deserving to be in the college playoff?

I'm just saying if you think that the committee just chooses based on the biggest headline...... UCF would have been one of the BIGGEST headlines out there.

No way that tops the Bama Clemson rematch. Playoff committee knows that'd be a tight game, Mid-major is more of a question for them because it's a midmajor

Based on the seedings I think I saw if they opened it to 6 it would have been....

Georgia v. Wisconsin to play Oklahoma
Alabama v. tOSU to play Clemson

Would have been awesome games

No way that tops the Bama Clemson rematch. Playoff committee knows that'd be a tight game, Mid-major is more of a question for them because it's a midmajor
There is still another game with 2 slots to fill. Opportunity for an even bigger headline to match the Rematch Headline

and OSU smashed USC....there will always be a snub or two and what ifs. Even last year with Penn St....
Cmon man wake up. It's not a snub it's a farce. The mid majors aren't EVEN CONSIDERED even if undefeated. They need their own ship or they need to be actually included. That simple.

Cmon man wake up. It's not a snub it's a farce. The mid majors aren't EVEN CONSIDERED even if undefeated. They need their own ship or they need to be actually included. That simple.
They need to schedule a game versus a perennial top 15-20 team. I know it takes two to tango there. I mean there is a way to make this all work..... eliminate bowls and just have a 16 to 32 team playoff structure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back