• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sware these last 2 games the idiocy of the coaches and players has been unreal

Remember the steelers game about 8 years ago where they didn't kick the extra point but they always do in the pros

I remember the steelers chiefs game where steelers returned the pitch for a td ... the refs tried to take it away .. review reversed it and then they reversed review

ya that's the one. Man my memory is so bad since I got that sepsis 3 years ago and it just keeps getting worse. I had a 6 team parlay that would of won me 15 grand and that Shit happened

That same exact line is used before every Town Council meeting.

Provo is just a darn tootin' swell-arino place to go for some good ol' safe, happy fun!
Or for some meth. A bit of counter-culture down there that people don't realize. I grew up in Springville.

Unreal. Utah just has to take care of the ball to win
Utah did exactly what I said they couldn't do and still covered. It should have been a 17 pt win but they continue to shoot themselves in the foot. Gotta clean that up before conference play.

Oh my. Missed 24 yard fg by the minutemen. Don't like a start out like that

I'm feeling a little better. Got out of ICU and moved to a regular room a few hours ago. Gonna be here for for a few days at the minimum. Got me on one of the strongest antibiotics there is. I haven't slept in 3 days though so kinda having those good ol acid visual flashbacks. Awesome Shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back