• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just giving my general view on them ksimp. Not pretending to know as much about south carolina as you most likely do

And just giving my general view on them ksimp. Not pretending to know as much about south carolina as you most likely do
haha no worries brah always enjoy the banter. I was also generally interested and trying to quantify it because as a bettor I generally would look at these box scores and watching say 45% of the games, especially NCSt, and think something was fishy; but having watched all the games and knowing the team a bit more I am now questioning some of my contrarian outlook on game results

And you were pretty much correct about the sentiments on the team except I thought the running game showed some spurts of really great this game even if the stats aren't really there. Honestly, doesn't need to be that good because we should be keeping it with Bentley more anyways with the way he has been moving. Some of those third and longs that he is knocking down give me a lot of hope. One thing SC fans can get excited for is a good quarterback because they have been so few and far between.

I've got to say I have been impressed with Muschamp thusfar. I thought that was a disaster leftovers hire at first. Few people realize that if Spurrier had stepped down at the end of the season rather than the middle of the next we probably could have had Herman for free, but then Spurrier did that and we got caught in one of the heaviest coaching searches in a while.

Who would of thought wazzou had a chance to tie this game up with a TD drive right here

I'll be damned. If ur gonna go for it on the last drive like that u might as well do it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back