• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASU played its best defensive game of the season by far after bye week (held UW to 7 points). And then they sucked again. I'm wondering with all the rest if we'll see a dominant ASU or the usually bad ASU D. NC State's weakness on D is the pass defense i'm pretty sure, and that's ASU's strength on offense. So points. And NC State can be really physical against ASU on offense but also solid quarterback play.

Hesitate to back OSU though after they just barely missed playoffs. USC I feel like has more of a chip on the shoulder for being much less spoken of than OSU. But that's just blindly guessing mentality. I don't really like the game a lot

Part me wonders if OSU looks at clippings about Darnold being this heismann QB and works to shut him down.

they could've thrown a flag on that pre-TD celebration. Not that I like to agree with Polluck...ever, but I've seen it called twice this year.

Something I am curious to see out of ASU, when Phil Bennett came in they zero blitzed alot less. Graham loves blitzing the fuck out of teams. So...I guess I'm not sure, is Bennett coaching the bowl for the D?

Something I am curious to see out of ASU, when Phil Bennett came in they zero blitzed alot less. Graham loves blitzing the fuck out of teams. So...I guess I'm not sure, is Bennett coaching the bowl for the D?
i literally was just typing "who is coaching ASU?"

Fired Todd Graham is coaching the bowl. OC is gone already to ULL I believe and I am not sure if Bennett is sticking around. I would hope he would (for the bowl I mean).

Chubb should've said if he is playing or not. Maybe Doren just doesn't want it public yet. We'll know tomorrow.

Targeting because the runner runs into opponent's helmut. Good job ref! You're really protecting the players! Fucking incompetent asshole!

todd graham is coaching even tho fired?

YUP

636500687665698068-MAIN-Coach-Press-Conference.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back