• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Jamarcus Fatass. Set our team back 5 years.
jamarcus-seals.jpg

I'm bullish on TCU...so, take STanford. Honeslty all I dug into I really like TCU. From their defense, to their offense, to their special teams I give them the edge.

That said, Stanford somehow always stays competitive and somehow always fucking wins. Best bet...tease them up if you want action. That is an impressive resume

upload_2017-12-28_19-0-7.png

How about no josh Allen and focus on TCU Stanford

A winner is required. It's a must. Like something that needs to be done v

I'm currently in my kids playroom scanning their toys looking for frogs or cardinals or any signs

Sammy. I'm not much to do a big write up or share all of my thoughts. When I dig into a game I just do it all at once in about 15-25 minutes per and just remember various things and decide.

For TCU, their run defense is legit. They'll stack the box and force Costello to beat them with the pass. I watched him play twice and he is solid. Love should be healthy but I really really like Patterson and think his game plan will be enough on defense.

Flip side, you can say the same about Shaw. I know VCavs will make some comment about Kenny Hill being Mr. September but I don't care about that. I think the TCU offense will make a play or 3 and with the right playcalling a few well timed play action calls will lead to a score or a few big plays.

I give the defensive edge to TCU. Miniscule edge on offense. And they have a big special teams edge.

The HC battle is legit as fuck and per the above...Stanford is ALWAYS in the game. I am too lazy to look but I bet you'd be hard pressed to find Shaw getting blown out of many games.

So, TCU -3 for me

there will be nothing that MSU does that TCU hasn’t seen. PATTERSON is like Wittingham with Bowl prep. TCU offense>MSU offense. TCU defense>MSU defense.

I actually think Leach > Dantonio. Much of Dantonio's success was when the B1G was in the dumps. He is a solid coach but I'd take Leach over him or at least call it a wash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back