• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think VC just really likes forming an opinion, any opinion and defending it tooth and nail all day long.

fellas, this guy claims to not know what fingering and anal is. I don't care if you are completely a sexual, have no friends, live with your mom. You know what that shit is. He's a troll, and the act is old

He also trolls about how Hitler was an OK guy, just misunderstood

Well, I did study that history for several years and I can read all the primary source material in German. You want to read everything he did for peace or just believe what's in American history books and ignore all that primary source material?

manziel is going to reek of molson soaked pussy
funny-cat-with-beer-and-cigarette.jpg

As a Johnny, that was born in Russia, I can almost assure you that I will ban you tonight permanently if this line of talk continues. How is that for propaganda you asshat?

As a Johnny, that was born in Russia, I can almost assure you that I will ban you tonight permanently if this line of talk continues. How is that for propaganda you asshat?

Lol then don't bring up the topic and I won't inform about history.

Happy Hanukkah if it's that time.

"no clue. I saw some stat that said Dantonio's 29-0 or something liek that at MSU when the opponent throws more than 20+ attempts in a game. Weird stat but probably bodes well for a team like WSU"

"I dont really think any pac 12 teams are good this year so we probably have a good shot. A little hard to trust this team but they've played welle nough outside of ND and OSU. Probably will and cover the 2".

Hammer WSU.

"no clue. I saw some stat that said Dantonio's 29-0 or something liek that at MSU when the opponent throws more than 20+ attempts in a game. Weird stat but probably bodes well for a team like WSU"

"I dont really think any pac 12 teams are good this year so we probably have a good shot. A little hard to trust this team but they've played welle nough outside of ND and OSU. Probably will and cover the 2".

Hammer WSU.
Isn't Dantonio vs leach a coaching mismatch?

I'm wearing a TCU shirt today because I thought it was my favorite play of the day. My favorite play of the this day = games I'm not sure I consider betting on a regular season Saturday.

Hammer WSU.

21-0 was the statistic. Is an interesting statistic to keep in mind though.

You act like I said something against Onthespot. Have absolutely 0 interest in speaking against any group of people except maybe women commentators on ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back