• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sammy. I'm not much to do a big write up or share all of my thoughts. When I dig into a game I just do it all at once in about 15-25 minutes per and just remember various things and decide.

For TCU, their run defense is legit. They'll stack the box and force Costello to beat them with the pass. I watched him play twice and he is solid. Love should be healthy but I really really like Patterson and think his game plan will be enough on defense.

Flip side, you can say the same about Shaw. I know VCavs will make some comment about Kenny Hill being Mr. September but I don't care about that. I think the TCU offense will make a play or 3 and with the right playcalling a few well timed play action calls will lead to a score or a few big plays.

I give the defensive edge to TCU. Miniscule edge on offense. And they have a big special teams edge.

The HC battle is legit as fuck and per the above...Stanford is ALWAYS in the game. I am too lazy to look but I bet you'd be hard pressed to find Shaw getting blown out of many games.

So, TCU -3 for me

thanks!

TCU run defense hasn't faced anyone like Bryce Love though right? New level of talent and physicality? They're in pass-happy Big 12. They are also speed-first and they play with lots of d-backs. So a power run game like Stanford should do relatively well vs TCU imo.

Sammy. I'm not much to do a big write up or share all of my thoughts. When I dig into a game I just do it all at once in about 15-25 minutes per and just remember various things and decide.

For TCU, their run defense is legit. They'll stack the box and force Costello to beat them with the pass. I watched him play twice and he is solid. Love should be healthy but I really really like Patterson and think his game plan will be enough on defense.

Flip side, you can say the same about Shaw. I know VCavs will make some comment about Kenny Hill being Mr. September but I don't care about that. I think the TCU offense will make a play or 3 and with the right playcalling a few well timed play action calls will lead to a score or a few big plays.

I give the defensive edge to TCU. Miniscule edge on offense. And they have a big special teams edge.

The HC battle is legit as fuck and per the above...Stanford is ALWAYS in the game. I am too lazy to look but I bet you'd be hard pressed to find Shaw getting blown out of many games.

So, TCU -3 for me

Thank you for sharing

TCU run defense hasn't faced anyone like Bryce Love though right? New level of talent and physicality? They're in pass-happy Big 12. They are also speed-first and they play with lots of d-backs. So a power run game like Stanford should do relatively well vs TCU imo.
You can say that just about any team "have not faced anyone like Bryce Love". While I'm on TCU pretty large, I can't argue too much against a Stanford play

You can say that just about any team "have not faced anyone like Bryce Love". While I'm on TCU pretty large, I can't argue too much against a Stanford play

Ok then don't go on about TCU's run defense? It's untested.

You can say that about the Pac-12 teams and ACC teams. There are strong rush attacks there.

Ok then don't go on about TCU's run defense? It's untested.

You can say that about the Pac-12 teams and ACC teams. There are strong rush attacks there.
I can go on about it, and I will. And I can say it about TCU all I want, and I think your logic of only 2 conferences having the ability to have a strong run defense is comical. Alabama, Georgia, Auburn suck too? Ohio St? Wisconsin?

I can go on about it, and I will. And I can say it about TCU all I want, and I think your logic of only 2 conferences having the ability to have a strong run defense is comical. Alabama, Georgia, Auburn suck too? Ohio St? Wisconsin?

Yeah true I forgot. You can talk about them too. You're the one who said you can say that about anyone. Sheesh "comical" chill out i'm doing multiple things

The point I was making about "say that about anyone" is Love is the most dynamic runner in college football. Few teams have played against a player of his talent level outside of Pac 12 and only playing him once still isn't a large sample size

I meant though it's not just about RB but RB + o-line so adding in teams like Notre Dame who possibly average more YPC than Stanford

haha same thing happened yesterday with butler, i said folks should go HAM on it. but i was already on the -4. i have seton hall -4 so expect them to win by 2-3

how my bettting goes is this.... I shoot from the hip on the 1st game of day. lose all bets, so then tell myself don't do it again...all hip shots i would have made win, so i just lob them out here vs playing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back