• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I picked a loser in the first half of Iowa game

I require some inspiration. I need someone to fire me up.

I was winning all month long until I hit hit by a case of FBL.

FBL IS FAMILY BAD LUCK.

they call or show up to your house while capping and instantly your picks Start to lose.

FBL. Terrible!

Sammy, give us your picks plz.

I will give you some info.

Unders for the first Halfs in NFL Are hitting at a very high rate -
Now this is what I learned.

2 reasons- I've been monitoring this for the last 5 seasons.

I started to notice that many prime time games were going over from 2011-2016 in the first Halfs. It was the start of the wide open spread attacks . Defenses couldn't stop it

Also Brees Peyton Brady romo Rodgers Big Ben kapernick Palmer Newton were all putting up big numbers -

Hence the overs were hitting.

I knew from my statistical knowledge that eventually things were going to go the other way.
3 reasons-

1- some excellent qbs retired and were replaced by ineffective inconsistent young qbs.

2- the NFL defenses figured out the spread attack and started blitzing and hurting qbs-

3- statistically just like roulette everything bakanced out over time.

Currently we are in a defensive era of the NFL. Just watch the games. It's a young league now with defenders being so fast and able to attack offensive lines.

So if you just bet unders first Halfs in these prime time games you will win $$$

With guys like Derek Carr mariotta Dak they aren't great passers. They can't move the offense without running attack

Look at most teams in the NFL. There is no slow defense.

We are in the era of unders on prime time games.

Also teams now run the ball more in NFL.

Add in terrible quarterbacking and super fast defenders.just pay attention and the first half under has been such a great play.

Everything goes in cycles from markets to chicks to business.

It's all about cycles. And currently we are in the under cycle on the NFL. Under first half in prime time games.

Pro v.

Check it out under are good

I couldn't believe it kept winnjng until I realized it's just correcting the percentages because overs were hitting before so much.

So I realized spreads are harder and not necessary.

Much easier to either take overs in no defense cycles and unders in defensive cycles.

The reason unders are hitting bro is because teams can rush 4 guys and get pressure and drop 7 fast Guys in coverage.

Can't remember if they changed the rule...if punter catches the snap on a knee is he still down instantly?

After locking in Redskins -3, already hearing chatter about Eli's last game, team rallying around him, Redskins nothing to play for....I like to hear this.

Always found this week ridiculous to cap CBB..these guys are out of school and students are home, like rolling dice. No routine, half empty arenas, etc

Always found this week ridiculous to cap CBB..these guys are out of school and students are home, like rolling dice. No routine, half empty arenas, etc
good point, totally overlooked this and was just going through the motions of analyzing and reviewing games

i thought gtown would struggle to put up points, i was way wrong. One thing to note is Butler struggles against height/length. Thought that perhaps it was more to do with them going against superior teams that happened to have that in TX/Purdue. but Gtown I think is proving out that theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back