• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all about helping out the less fortunate. Believe I am a product of circumstance...and frankly my circumstance wasn't that great. Could have easily been super poor and homeless if born to a different family.
Trying to do more, donated directly to a family in Houston this year that had their house wrecked by Harvey, both vehicles trashed, everything they owned trashed...2 kids and just wanted them to go have a night out to get away for a minute.

Can't stand the constant begging from corps (including my company for their own self satisfaction that's a write off for them) but going to every convenience store here...asking if you want to donate the change "to the kids"...fuck that. Massive corporate deduction in their name. I'll do it myself thanks.

Trying to do more, donated directly to a family in Houston this year that had their house wrecked by Harvey, both vehicles trashed, everything they owned trashed...2 kids and just wanted them to go have a night out to get away for a minute.

Can't stand the constant begging from corps (including my company for their own self satisfaction that's a write off for them) but going to every convenience store here...asking if you want to donate the change "to the kids"...fuck that. Massive corporate deduction in their name. I'll do it myself thanks.

I agree. Best to give directly.

Too many three attempts by DePaul instead of working it inside. Nova very good shooting from three. No chance for DePaul cover there

they interviewed infamous killers like edmund kemper (coed killer), speck (guy who killed a bunch of nurses), etc.

at first they did it behind FBI's back while they trained local police on FBI methods

it got renewed for a 2nd season. it, at the minimum, got me to be inquisitive of oneself and how i behave and why

cant help but have a flash back to my SDST -6 & ML plays where Army went for two....if BC scores here, do they?

I should finish LaCasa de Papel tonight or in the am and if you don't mind sub titles, this is a great show. I could not stop watching once I started. It has 13 episodes.

I didn't have any strong feelings on this one. Happy I maybe picked the right side.

I like Texas.

I really really want to play the Purdue - Zona game, I just can't figure out which way to go.

I should finish LaCasa de Papel tonight or in the am and if you don't mind sub titles, this is a great show. I could not stop watching once I started. It has 13 episodes.
i need to remember this. also heard Suburra is real good if you dont mind subtitles

Well, maybe Iowa wasn't the right side...but sometimes the ball bounces your way and sometimes it doesn't. I;ll take it. Good second half for Iowa atleast.

i just made my confidence picks. some kid at work knows i gamble so wanted to do $10 a week, $50 season winner. I think I'm up 11-5 and crushing him in points.

Well, maybe Iowa wasn't the right side...but sometimes the ball bounces your way and sometimes it doesn't. I;ll take it. Good second half for Iowa atleast.
i wouldnt say BC was the right side either. The story of two halves and really, BC had a tipped pass TD. Boiled down to turnovers which to me, always gave Iowa that hat tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back