• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kills me is that I don't think purdue let me down one time this season when betting them......I hate arizona's D, but not sure boilers are dynamic enough on O to really exploit....

ill pay to see purdue out score Arizona. I know they hung with their competition all year and Louisville is closest you can compare Arizona too....but damn I just don't see Purdue out scoring Arizona here (yes I know who scores more points win) but the chance this is not a shootout via Arizona putting up big points to me, is slim. and then if it is a shootout, give me Tate and those RBs

I'm not, but I do not know Villanova is a top 3 team....and well DePaul is DePaul. I live 5 minutes from their stadium and I am aware how bad they are. Next year could be competitive.

its about damn time we are getting a good bowl game. win or lose this is a decent watch (other than the slipping)

Get some puss on your lap. Own a cat?

I don't own a cat.

But about 6 months ago I was sitting in my garage at night thinking- m

My side door was open and this little white cat showed up out of nowhere. He came right up to the door , I was initially afraid but then I turned to no fear mode. The cat was very friendly trying to tell me something. He said Wee Wee pee Pppo. Something to that effect.

I realized once again this little white cat came to deliver a message to me.

I don't own a cat.

But about 6 months ago I was sitting in my garage at night thinking- m

My side door was open and this little white cat showed up out of nowhere. He came right up to the door , I was initially afraid but then I turned to no fear mode. The cat was very friendly trying to tell me something. He said Wee Wee pee Pppo. Something to that effect.

I realized once again this little white cat came to deliver a message to me.

Saw a white cat the night before Tiger teed off, random and polite, on my way to dinner. Extended a paw like the first tee hand shake. Then upon further investigation, ProV said he had a stray cat show up at his place and gave it some tuna, like the cat was ready to pounce. We're both convinced you sent them as a reminder, the Big Cat is back and finally means business.

Saw a white cat the night before Tiger teed off, random and polite, on my way to dinner. Extended a paw like the first tee hand shake. Then upon further investigation, ProV said he had a stray cat show up at his place and gave it some tuna, like the cat was ready to pounce. We're both convinced you sent them as a reminder, the Big Cat is back and finally means business.

I m an big time business buddy.

I’m in search of winners and in search of salvation.

Kj. I recently moved. West to east coast style.

When I was moving the wife was packing my suitcase and saw a ladybug in one of my underwear’s.

Ladybugs signify good luck.

I feel blessed to have been given great luck and a lot of good things.
I feel it’s wise to now give back to others in many different ways.

Some of the most fascinating humans I met are homeless people. Very humble appreciative ppl.

I'm all about helping out the less fortunate. Believe I am a product of circumstance...and frankly my circumstance wasn't that great. Could have easily been super poor and homeless if born to a different family.

I'm all about helping out the less fortunate. Believe I am a product of circumstance...and frankly my circumstance wasn't that great. Could have easily been super poor and homeless if born to a different family.

Exactly we must appreciate everything we are given

I like helping people who are nice, rich or poor. If you are nice, I want to be even nicer to you out of gratitude that you are not one of many assholes out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back