• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
back is better, but not great. then i pulled the right side of my neck/trap this morning trying to work out....yes i shouldnt have gone but whatever lol. I just keep putting biofreeze on - thanks for asking

back is better, but not great. then i pulled the right side of my neck/trap this morning trying to work out....yes i shouldnt have gone but whatever lol. I just keep putting biofreeze on - thanks for asking

When I did high school sports and worked through pain I told myself i'd just deal with the extra pain and damage when i'm 40. I think you are doing stuff now and will deal maybe with extra consequences when you are 60 lol.

also I keep seeing everyone say they like Boston College....i havnt looked too hard but i feel on an island picking Iowa

also I keep seeing everyone say they like Boston College....i havnt looked too hard but i feel on an island picking Iowa
I'm on em, kinda painful but am concerned a bit about fan support, etc...might by the once I try to middle if possible at half. Think they're the better all around team but motivation very ? to be in NYC

Can't quote your post VC, bit to answer your question... 8 brothers and sisters, and all 4 parents, of my grandparents were killed in the holocaust so I would not want to work for Hitler. You really need to dial back on your Hitler talk.

Can't quote your post VC, bit to answer your question... 8 brothers and sisters, and all 4 parents, of my grandparents were killed in the holocaust so I would not want to work for Hitler. You really need to dial back on your Hitler talk.

Didn't say I wanted to work for him. Just that I dreamt about it. Nothing offensive being said here.

They SAY THAT when we are mindful and pay attention that all answers are right in front of us

Look at the screen.

Smu uniform is black and gold - Iowa.

Fsu uniform is Gold and Maroon.

Is this a sign ???

shaver_200x247.jpg

I'll give you a GIFT.

Go to McDonald's. Call first to make sure their ice cream machine isn't broken.

Buy the Oreo mcfleurry. Add caramel to it.

Buy an apple pie and place the entire apple our inside the mcfleurry and crush it and eat it.

Isn't their ice cream made of cow fat and runaway kids or is that their chicken nuggets, can't be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back