• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
take I'm sorry but if you just see how Rosen threads passes, it's a bit different than most QBs you see in college. It's kinda really, really good

Ben has been a stud before Antonio Brown as well. Steelers always let their big time WRs go instead of paying them before.

UCLA has some big time recruit coming in next year, will be interesting to see if Modster can hang on to start to open next year or the new kid starts. New kid was committed I think before Chip, so not necessarily Chip's guy. Neither is Modster.
dtr?

take I'm sorry but if you just see how Rosen threads passes, it's a bit different than most QBs you see in college. It's kinda really, really good

I'll keep an open mind. He probably doesn't suck, just nothing I have seen screams #1

I didn't say Allen is worthless, I said him and Ben are different QBs entirely. You just said it, Allen is mobile and can run an "option". No one says that about Ben.

I'd guess Rosen, Allen, Mayfield, Jackson go in round one

Not real sure Darnold comes out even, maybe. It's widely reported if Rosen's "team" thinks the Browns will take him he'll go back to UCLA as well.

That said I'd be surprised if either of them stayed in school at the end of the day, why? Already put the platform out there. Neither wants to go to Cleveland lol, basically forcing a trade well before the draft

When i'm drunk I get emotional with my attachments too. It's bad around good friends. 18 fist bumps was the last time I heard.

Give up on Kizer? Drafting another QB is a necessity regardless if they think he is the real deal. You do not pass up on an elite arm if you are continuously in the bottom. That said, Kizer sucks.

Give up on Kizer? Drafting another QB is a necessity regardless if they think he is the real deal. You do not pass up on an elite arm if you are continuously in the bottom. That said, Kizer sucks.

Help elsewhere though. Like giving Kizer some guys to throw to.

Help elsewhere though. Like giving Kizer some guys to throw to.
Like Gordon & Coleman? Also, there are no top 10 quality WR in this draft so they should 100% go QB. Plus they'll have 2 top 5 picks. You draft a QB, there is no disputing it. Kizer sucks tho so it is moot. He is a backup at best.

I'd guess Rosen, Allen, Mayfield, Jackson go in round one

Not real sure Darnold comes out even, maybe. It's widely reported if Rosen's "team" thinks the Browns will take him he'll go back to UCLA as well.

That will backfire as the Browns will just take him 1st in 2019

Like Gordon & Coleman? Also, there are no top 10 quality WR in this draft so they should 100% go QB. Plus they'll have 2 top 5 picks. You draft a QB, there is no disputing it. Kizer sucks tho so it is moot. He is a backup at best.

Too early to give up on Kizer!! Only been a year without much of a team around him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back