• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizer sucks. Sucked his last year at ND. Maybe the worst year to leave early on that I can think of.

That is good I'd figure real life stuff immediately around you might be better for your experience, but I don't know anything bout that lsd stuff.

There is no experience at first. It's just losing sanity and going nuts and trying to cope. Maybe that's because my friends left to go explore outside while I was too afraid so I remained coping inside with my college football. I remember having very weird conversations with you KJ and ksimp.

Taking Rosen or Darnold or _____ #1 overall while having Kizer is not giving up on him. It creates competition and frankly they probably do not want to rush who they take #1 so Kizer can prove himself. Given he got out played by Kevin Hogan and Cody Kessler, not too hopeful.

Taking Rosen or Darnold or _____ #1 overall while having Kizer is not giving up on him. It creates competition and frankly they probably do not want to rush who they take #1 so Kizer can prove himself. Given he got out played by Kevin Hogan and Cody Kessler, not too hopeful.

or Allen!!!

He did have some moments you are right, but not a guy to hang your franchise hat on. Browns just suck at making draft decisions.

Put it this way. Kizer couldn't win 1 game. Plenty of trash QBs can sneak a win out here and there. Kizer is abysmal.

Not only has Kizer not won a game this year, he has lost games for the Browns too. They are just a train wreck. Competitive at times, make mistakes too often and usually at the worst possible time.

Not only has Kizer not won a game this year, he has lost games for the Browns too. They are just a train wreck. Competitive at times, make mistakes too often and usually at the worst possible time.

Kessler could win for Cleveland. He almost covered vs Pats except for some mistakes

Kelly Holcomb is the last Browns QB to take them to a playoff game if I remember right.

Kessler sucks!
went to the wrong team but not really as good as I thought he'd be regardless

curious if he went as backup to one of the better teams for a few years...going to Cleveland is a cause, not an effect

a fucking run on 3rd and 9 with no TO..... KSU are assholes. what a bad bad bad bad day for me.

With the favorites cruisinig in the first two games I had a feeling UCLA would win....im dead

Let me give you a glimpse at how bad coaches are.

UCLA does not call timeout, allowing Kstate the opportunity for a hail mary to end the half.
Kstate does not throw a hail mary and lets clock run out.

Kessler was always at his worst for USC vs the best Ds he faced. I never really expected him to amount to much in the pros - although I am not a good evaluater of such things, which is why I post on a message board about it.

I dont like BAR
tenor.gif

Kessler was always at his worst for USC vs the best Ds he faced. I never really expected him to amount to much in the pros - although I am not a good evaluater of such things, which is why I post on a message board about it.

And which is why you don't gush over Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back