• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ONLY thing im superstitious about is if I mark a win before it is a win. the last time I did it was West Virginia TT over 30 (think against KSU actually). 28 1H points and shut out 2H. I marked it a win at half. Never again.

There is no way the Browns don't take a QB at 1. You have to assume it is Rosen. But then again, it is the Browns, could see them willing to trade back to 3, 4, or 5 and take whoever is left.

The Patriots essentially wanted a late 1st or early 2nd for Jimmy G. Originally they wanted a mid-1st. Great trade for Niners (even before he did great) simply because why wait for the draft. There was talk of the Bears trying to get him before taking Trubisky but Patriots wanted more than their 2nd (at that time) so Bears passed.

I'm happy with Trubisky, he has arm talent. Now they need a real coach.

the ONLY thing im superstitious about is if I mark a win before it is a win. the last time I did it was West Virginia TT over 30 (think against KSU actually). 28 1H points and shut out 2H. I marked it a win at half. Never again.

But it feels good to write a game off early and then go back and change it to a W. I do that sometimes. It's like you won twice then!

Mayfield listed at 6'1 so is probably 5'11. Just too small for the NFL. I know there are exceptions, such as Brees, but I just don't see it.

But it feels good to write a game off early and then go back and change it to a W. I do that sometimes. It's like you won twice then!
This, I actually do do lol. I should have done it with Utah o31....nope it is still bugging me. Just felt I read that so damn well.

Now that the season is in the books. Looking at Trubisky, Kizer, Watson, & Mahomes (i know he didnt play). Who would you take 1st?

And that kickoff shows why Bill Snyder is such a good coach. Almost all other coaches other than Bill Belichick, just have their kicker kick the ball out of the end zone even though you have a huge advantage kicking off from the 50 yard line.

Allen has solid arm and playmaking ability inside and outside pocket, can make every throw. Underrated due to absence of supporting talent this year. Taken him as top qb

I'd take Trubisky over Watson still. I know Watson put up big games, but I watched 2 of them. I just don't think he has a big enough arm to make it. Texans is/was a perfect situation for him.

Probably an unwarranted comparison, but Watson reminds me of Alex Smith.

Why did the kid go from Mitch in college to Mitchell in NFL. I never once heard him called Mitchell at UNC, always Mitch.

I'd take Trubisky over Watson still. I know Watson put up big games, but I watched 2 of them. I just don't think he has a big enough arm to make it. Texans is/was a perfect situation for him.

Probably an unwarranted comparison, but Watson reminds me of Alex Smith.

Who does Trubisky play like? I liked Watson, but I will say he was my fantasy QB

Honestly, I don't have a great comparison to Trubisky, but he has the arm to make "all the throws". He hasn't played enough and that is where Watson has a HUGE edge...reps. Watson was the most ready NFL QB in the draft and I do like him. Trubisky needs another year before I expect real progress.

The way the ball comes out does make me think of Wentz, simply from the aspect of he can let it go and it looks easy.

Honestly, I don't have a great comparison to Trubisky, but he has the arm to make "all the throws". He hasn't played enough and that is where Watson has a HUGE edge...reps. Watson was the most ready NFL QB in the draft and I do like him. Trubisky needs another year before I expect real progress.

The way the ball comes out does make me think of Wentz, simply from the aspect of he can let it go and it looks easy.

They played about the same number of games, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back