• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you just saying compared to those guys or in general? he's never stood out to me, and seems uber fragile.

Well durability is a different issue. Just saying who I think is the best of the four of them at playing the game.

I am good at this type of evaluation. I knew Leaf was greater than P Manning long before the experts agreed.

College Trubisky only started 11-12 games. I think Wentz was a 2 year starter in college. Watson was 3 or 4 year starter? That is all I mean by game reps, you can tell Trubisky just has not seen what most QBs have seen from real game experience at a high level.

Someone said this quote the other day on here and it is true especially for QBs. Wisdom comes from experience, experience comes from making mistakes.

Rosen's durability has to be a concern for him and the teams looking at him. Bad teams pick high. Bad teams have bad OLs.

He is a little more mobile than I at times have given him credit for, but I think he believes he can escape pressure better than he actually can.

Darnold's mobility is underrated.

Allen is really good with the legs, but sometimes his eyes lie to him and he makes boneheaded throws.

Allen has lots of confidence in his arm that's why he makes some bad throws. Wisdom from making mistakes so Allen is very wise.

I remember when Mitch came in as the backup to I can't remember his name at UNC. You could tell he was going to be very good when it was his turn.

you can laugh, plenty of times post combine some QB jumps. Look at Mahome last year. Went from early 2nd to top 10

Allen has lots of confidence in his arm that's why he makes some bad throws. Wisdom from making mistakes so Allen is very wise.
I don't think Brett Favre was great. Many do. That's exactly why.

Allen had nothing to work with this year but a high end QB coulda done more with less...he looked clueless a lot

I remember when Mitch came in as the backup to I can't remember his name at UNC. You could tell he was going to be very good when it was his turn.
Williams and actually that is why they didnt start Trubisky. The HC, forget who, said he was better than their starting QB but that guy was a 4 year starter so wasnt going to bench as a senior

Allen was really great last year when he had nice receivers, but alot of times he just threw it and counted on the receiver to make a play rather than good timed routes.

Might not recall all the aspects of Jake Plummer, but Josh Allen seems in that mold to me.

The best thing to me about Ben is how he stands in the pocket and dodges pressure, but stands in and delivers. Allen just runs it, but he is young and that pocket presence can come with more experience.

Might not recall all the aspects of Jake Plummer, but Josh Allen seems in that mold to me.
Plummer was QB when I moved here, fuck just hearing about all the 4th qtr comebacks was like nails on a chalk board

Only reason they had to come back was his first 3 qtrs

UCLA has some big time recruit coming in next year, will be interesting to see if Modster can hang on to start to open next year or the new kid starts. New kid was committed I think before Chip, so not necessarily Chip's guy. Neither is Modster.

hmmmm... will this game shed some light on rosen that maybe he's not that great? it's the team that makes him look good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back