• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bortles better matchup but Damn do you really want to play him ? I think I would go Keenum but I'm Bias I have Theilen in my championship game
Gambler in me wants Bortles, but I think I'm going Keenum to play it safe. I have a 4 headed RB monster (get to play 3) of Hunt, Zeke, Kamara w/ Drake the odd man out.

5D had a glitch and put Evansville at -125 and ISU at +102....was waiting for them to cancel it all morning but never did

Almost talked myself out of it off the Duke drubbing, I'm very situational but took the other route that if ISU covered I'd be pissed...so bet it anyway

They made Tx Tech look like they actually had a defense...well until the last 5 minutes of the game anyway, as that was when the real Tx Tech defense finally made an appearance!

Almost talked myself out of it off the Duke drubbing, I'm very situational but took the other route that if ISU covered I'd be pissed...so bet it anyway
Huuuuuge 3 on a good play call for isu, should be safe -1.5. Evansville fouling

I like Fresno outright as well, haven't bet it yet...need to see the net yield on the ML as opposed to the spread

I need to stop being so greedy....I need to be thankful for that win on the USF over and just sit tight...Of course, that means both plays I am considering will hit but that's ok.

Hit that first score under but greedy as well, talked myself out of the longest TD play...knew he might have a couple of them over 44.5

And in college the key numbers aren't quite as important to me with missed xp and other random stuff too. Just hit the +2, already won at Hawaii this year so the aloha daze shouldn't be an issue

It's so hard backing undisciplined teams like SDSU...I can't watch them play because they are so out of control and don't seem to understand the concept of being disciplined. That is definitely one thing I like about Army as you almost never see penalties grounded in lack of discipline.

Rocky usually has this figured out. Guess this bunch of kids just didn't learn it .. of course, they are also physically being blown off the ball

Also, while TT defense is not good ,... .it is one of the better defenses they have sported ... particularly under Gosling.

wish i wasn't involved already ... i would take army second half. sdsu doesnt know how to stop it, are getting beat at the point of attack, and the defense has been on the field for forever in the first half which doesn't bode well for tiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back