***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
boise-fresno just seems so damn even. don't think can justify a 2H play and sitting on Boise -3 FG with a Clemson teaser.

feels like OSU is up by 28 but only 11...not sure if good or bad. I saw Barrett miss two wide open WR for TDs tho

That was my thinking last week with the gamecocks and it did not happen until garbage time... couldnt even convert a TD off a short field INT of bryant. I would tread lightly.
Yea, I guess I lay off, they score once it's a push, not looking for that and don't think they score twice. Thanks for making me take a second look

Yea, I guess I lay off, they score once it's a push, not looking for that and don't think they score twice. Thanks for making me take a second look
If you think they are going to do it then bet it, dont let me stop you from making money. I would just be careful of using the argument of regression for the reason they should score when their O looking bad this game is the regression.

That girl in the ACC Title Dr Pepper football toss thing should've done more cardio, she was gased at the end. Might be the lowest score I've seen. 5?

just like everything else in life, when there are 3rd parties paying or assisting the net costs will only go up. Keep raising tuition, it isn't going to stop people from going, just more debt.

curious. what was TOP 1h tosu?

Wiscy been a great 2h team with wearing people out

19:21 Wisky, 10:49 OSU

Badgers aren't going to be able to do much if the QB play isn't better in the second half. OSU isn't respecting the run b/c they don't have to. He's generally mediocre but that first half was particularly miserable.

I'm thinking over over over... Ohio St is going to need to put points on board for blowout, Badgers need to score to win. Seeing I'm thinking 35+ points this half, there will be like 10 for Ohio St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back