• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Shawn Moore may've been the guy you were thinking of. Brooks mustve been after him.

Yeah it's 620, but 34-17 now 1m left 3rd.

I wouldn't rule out the comeback. WKU should be built to do that and FIU isn't an exceptional team.

Well shit I don't have 620. And WKU is usually on the local channel but it's High School Football State Playoffs airing on that station.

you don't have beIn sports?

How else do you watch your Italian, French and Portuguese soccer?

Yes, it is going to be difficult for WKU, but things happen in college football that defy odds and logic

I just got paid on a longest TD OVER in the Baylor game. That play happened 5 min into that game. Damn, should charge interest for holding it that long

There isn't much that is impossible in this sport. I rarely give up hope down the dying seconds because crazy shit happens.

VT on 15 now, this game is trending badly...missed FG to end half, now fumble and soon Hokie TD I;m sure

FIU going 3-and-out after that FG miss, 4th and 1, unless they go for it? No reason for that but they act like talking about it

my longtime Noles buddy will be here in the am to watch the Noles tomorrow. God back when we were growing up we watched every gm together. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back