***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they played another 2 quarters NCSt would win by 20
Would love to see this second half replayed. The early scored followed by the pick and score definitely changed Muschamps offensive play calling a bit and now we finally see State turning it back up.

Wow....mega-close at the 4th down play and spot in the State game....going to be hard to reverse the call on the field i think

That should be a first down, not sure if they will overturn.
I think the spot was wrong, but it was such a small difference in where to put the ball...it puts the refs in an absolutely no win position....not shocked they kept it the call on the field.

the 5 yard penalty was probably the difference in the Michigan kid kicking another long FG

Think that one might have enough to overturn....but its splitting hairs again...refs hate changing shit that isn't blatantly obvious.

Looks like Eason is hurt in the Georgia game....banged up on a late hit out of bounds. Backup coming in

The 2 top 2 QBs look like dog shit today

Browning looked kinda shit the first half last night, he's my #3 p12 and Heisman guy

I'd be all over Washington but B12 people will split the vote with Rudolph, that's obvious. But Washington is really my guy...so tough to win as a WR though

Pretty upset this under's in question, at least college kickers are still college kickers

Starting RB, starting WR, and 2nd string QB out for Auburn. Heard their pee had something extra in it

Georgia rolling since their starter got hurt....the kid Fromm has led them down the field 3 straight times like a hot knife through butter. 21-0 Dawgs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back