***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching that NC St game and they haven't been stopped on offense other than a careless fumble. Scar looks overmatched but playing with a lot of energy

Speight is so bad. This is the best Harbaugh can do?

I don't think Michigan could have lost this game if they just ran it each time

NC State killing 1801USC on stats, anyone else looking at 2nd half play there
Haha 1801USC, ill take it. NC st has missed a FG and fumbled other than that the O has been moving which I honestly expected. We are also moving the ball pretty well and the offense will score some more I think. I am seeing 4.5/27.5 considering over but laying off side because I am sitting +7

been watching that game too spek.

Just looks like the skill offense has an edge over the defenses. unless the ncsu pass rush gets a litle better no reason that doesn't go over that 27 2h posting

Speight is so bad. This is the best Harbaugh can do?

I don't think Michigan could have lost this game if they just ran it each time

If they took a knee on every down they'd have gotten into FG range at least twice

5-7 and 5-8 third down conversions, i feel pretty good about both the offenses including ours. Bentley has either thrown around or moved out of the pressure pretty well so far in my eyes.

hahaha... the QB passed for a TD and waved his finger all over the place. Then throws for 2 pick sixes and gets benched...

Dammit I'm leaving after this one but let's put it out there, Florida are gonna be so overvalued and they're not remotely good...defensive speed, fine....but all of these points are because of Michigan mental midgetry. Gators are garbage too, let's all realize that, fortunately for them they play in a division that is absolute trash (again hope ProV still can be friends) but the aren't good at all. Bet them at you discretion, they'll be valued high for some obnoxious reason this week. Offense is in shambles.

Dammit I'm leaving after this one but let's put it out there, Florida are gonna be so overvalued and they're not remotely good...defensive speed, fine....but all of these points are because of Michigan mental midgetry. Gators are garbage too, let's all realize that, fortunately for them they play in a division that is absolute trash (again hope ProV still can be friends) but the aren't good at all. Bet them at you discretion, they'll be valued high for some obnoxious reason this week. Offense is in shambles.

The offense on the field is putrid.

But they are missing a lot with suspension, no?

They've missed a lot the last several years, and by a lot, I mean they were absolute shit

If I sound bitter, I am...lost quite a bit the last few days in several sport but fuck. Florida are shit and gonna be a top 12 team after this for literally no reason.

Debo an amazing catch

All around great play, the throw by Bentley was a very difficult one on the run and the catch was just outstanding. Can't stop execution like that, no matter how you defend.

Going to be very interested to see what kind of number (side and total) with Mich/Fla for the 2h

fumble NC State, hopefully will be more points so I can split my over and NCSt 2nd half plays

LSU plays at 830

Watch this defense

Of course I expect LSU to be great, that's what you do. And honestly this UF defense may well be great too, they're stuffing most things at the line. Realty though is their two TDs are catches an intern on an intermural team could make and run back. Now I'd like the speed on that intermural team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back