***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who just doesn't buy Francois just yet? And especially in this spot...this game may be the most telling about who and what he is going to be in the realm of what big time QBs are. Very intriguing matchup methinks...

Arky State fumbles a punt return...scrambles to pick it up and then scampers 60 yards for a TD. Amazing how often on a dropped punt big plays happen. 7-3 Ark St

Arky State fumbles a punt return...scrambles to pick it up and then scampers 60 yards for a TD. Amazing how often on a dropped punt big plays happen. 7-3 Ark St

Special teams my man, wait til kickers are getting 10m/yr in the pros

The legit control your team's season

I'm struggling to stay awake. Where's BAR to tell me I need a steady female in my life

You need a red bull and Vodka...that's what you need.

I don't do the red bull but you're half correct. I don't chew tobacco either typically but I've gone through a half can...also have gone thru a fuck ton of mouth wash. This f'n day

Some amazing things happening in the purdue game. ville trying to not score first half so they probably lay it on them second half. Also a very big drop there by the purdue receiver on an easy pitch and catch first down into the scoring zone. blocked fg but ville tries to advance it rather than let it be.

Some amazing things happening in the purdue game. ville trying to not score first half so they probably lay it on them second half. Also a very big drop there by the purdue receiver on an easy pitch and catch first down into the scoring zone. blocked fg but ville tries to advance it rather than let it be.

Should be a 3 score game, smh...

I hope you all realize if jimmy and I meet up there's a good chance we'll each get one call and it likely won't be to you

Mine might be to some asshole in Seattle named jimmy for all I know

FSU QB is by far and away the biggest advantage from what I can tell

Sorry, typing is a real problem tight now

Curious if any of you old fucks have experienced concussion, pretty suree I had a ton in my early 20s

This is a different animal at this age holy fuck

Rolling that luckbox USC 2nd half cover onto LSU -14.....think the shift to the superdome really helps the tigers here....

Spek I just started crying like a child last night for 45 minutes and had no clue why...that's fine

But today started bawling and had to leave my friends, it wasn't comfortable, put the shades on and left

That shit is no joke. Only 15 minutes today but wtf...I'm no crier typically

Spek I just started crying like a child last night for 45 minutes and had no clue why...that's fine

But today started bawling and had to leave my friends, it wasn't comfortable, put the shades on and left

That shit is no joke. Only 15 minutes today but wtf...I'm no crier typically

ER not a bad idea at this point........

ER not a bad idea at this point........

WTF they gonna do? I got a crackin on my noggin, tell me to sleep it off?

Quite frankly that dive was unbelievable, water just wasn't deep enough to appreciate how graceful it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back