***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
two nonoffensive tds and texas still trails by 16 at the half. Potential to be one of the top 100 worst bets i have ever made (very tough competition though)

two nonoffensive tds and texas still trails by 16 at the half. Potential to be one of the top 100 worst bets i have ever made (very tough competition though)

I once lost a CFB bet by 50+ ATS.....single digit spread too

How come sometimes when I am reading the thread it bumps down to the bottom? Is it the new platform or my computer?

How come sometimes when I am reading the thread it bumps down to the bottom? Is it the new platform or my computer?

Interesting, mine keeps bumping me up to the top when the live update happens every 3 seconds or whatever, couldn't even read a post yesterday . Just did it now lol...jfc

Texas working hard to keep the under alive...i want 2 scores to close out my over and get out of here....crazy scoring game. Think it will make Texas undervalued moving forward

ummm... what happened to all the pics? and the first pic in the nice asses thread is NOT an ass in case you guys didn't know

I've been resigned to espn last couple years after sportsnetwork went away

I hate scoreboards now

I use Blankets scoreboard. I could see more scores on the screen before they made it "pretty", but I can prioritize the games I care about and it seems to, for the most part, update quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back