Texas/Arky O43 x1
LSU/Stanford/Open x1
UGA TT U30.5 x1
Ville/UGA U55 Live x1
Ville +315 Live x1
MD +14.5/Under 45.5 +265

Up money in 3 of my 4 accounts so why not finish the season guns a blazing

Last edited:
Love that approach. Doing the same as I ain't going back to work until after the playoff final. Leggo

ok let's get it.....only thing bad about bowl season is when I am asked to participate in other holiday activities; good luck:shake:

Lafayette +1.5 x1
UTEP +10 x2
Utah/CSU U57.5 x2
AFA TT O29 x1
South Alabama -2.5 x1
Northern Illinois +10 x2
Clemson/OU U52 x2

Up money in 3 of my 4 accounts so why not finish the season guns a blazing

gettem Dwight, :cheers: heres to a winning bowl season my friend :cheers:

wow are these bowls fcs games? killing it,.

haha fortunately I bought out of half that UTEP bet...still it had a chance to hit late. Youre crushing them man. Lets keep this up. Sorry I havent been on AIM. Still havent picked up a new computer charger and AIM on the iPAD is brutal

haha fortunately I bought out of half that UTEP bet...still it had a chance to hit late. Youre crushing them man. Lets keep this up. Sorry I havent been on AIM. Still havent picked up a new computer charger and AIM on the iPAD is brutal

Whatever.

I had the under in Utah/CSU as well, after 31 points in the 1st qtr I thought it was toast. Luckily it was a blowout or it would have sailed over. Good job so far. Any thoughts on tomorrow? Initially I thought Memphis was the play but BYU has shown up to bowl games under that douche Bronco and you know it will be lights out at 10:30 for them. Stewart has actually turned into a decent QB and their defense started to give a shit again the last few games.

Thanks guys...gonna be fun even if I end up emptying all the accounts.[/QUOTE]

Can you explain that for me, Mr S. Meaning each of your books ?or something else ?
Like I have an FCS account, a B1G account, a "Fade the public" account, and an "all others" account.
Thank You.
Strong on SDSU myself, and yes, I think all bowl games should be played.

GL

Thanks guys...gonna be fun even if I end up emptying all the accounts.[/QUOTE]

Can you explain that for me, Mr S. Meaning each of your books ?or something else ?
Like I have an FCS account, a B1G account, a "Fade the public" account, and an "all others" account.
Thank You.
Strong on SDSU myself, and yes, I think all bowl games should be played.

GL

I am intrigued in your way

do tell...

BYU +107 x1

Prolly gonna regret it and I do think Memphis is better but I just can't ignore BYU 4-1 bowl record in last 5 and the fact that there is a decent chance these Memphis kids are way more interested in South Beach than beating the Mormons.

Ready to rumble...just hit the OVER 55 in Illy/Latech, so let's get off to good start

Back