MIN +146
BOS +143

on the radar:
LAD -153
StL -155

on the radar:
LAD -153
StL -155

Really? you don't bet chalk like that, do you?

thinking about Texas TT over tomorrow. Andrus and Prince have very good success against him. Choo, Beltre and Martin have some success as well.

Feldman off 2 rehab starts, 1.37 WHIP and batters hitting almost .300 against him on year. I think Rangers can have some success.

thinking about Texas TT over tomorrow. Andrus and Prince have very good success against him. Choo, Beltre and Martin have some success as well.

Feldman off 2 rehab starts, 1.37 WHIP and batters hitting almost .300 against him on year. I think Rangers can have some success.
A Tex/O8.5 parlay with both legs at + odds would pay almost 4 to 1. Worth at least a portion of your wager if that's how you see this game.

Career 4.60
lifetime vs Texas 3.88
2014 on 6+ 2.38 on 38 innings
2015 0-1 6.2 innings ERA 1.35
Based on history he needs Castro catching
Just started looking

Understand that this is early but Dickey with ump 9.60 ERA based on 15 innings
4.45 ERA career vs Tampa.
6+ this season 2.19 based on 12.1 career much higher
2013 did he not play in 2014 but in 2013 5.25 based on 12
Erasmo this season 1 6+1.59 ERA this season career 6.50 70..2 innings
1 game with ump 6 ERA went 6 innings
ump seems to favor the road
Will take a chance with him not sure game or first 5 running out of time in NY maybe over

Pineda 1-7 career on 6+ 4.23 ERA no history with ump
Iwakuma 6-2 on 6+ just around 3.20 ERA Sorry hurring
with Ump 1.71 ERA based on 21 innings just no time now do what you like

thought about playing Erasmo, but RA Dickey's history vs TB scared me away in addition to Erasmo just not being very good

Guthrie--rather good with ump as is Quintana. Ump major homer. Both mid 3's career on 6+Tend to think both pitch well but once again short on time. Small lean to WS

Just glancing Colon good history on 6+. Good History with ump. So? Sad sad song. Too old and too bad away at night.

Fairly automatic play on Miami. Perhaps I should state that I looked at this closely which does not mean I could not be wrong but betting More this time.

Quick look at Lewis C. career on 6+ 12-12 4.51 ERA
This season 11 innings 2.45
I really do not know what to say as in his last 4 starts he has given up 21 runs and in last 4 road games he has given up 21 runs.
Ump is Randazzo and covers shows 4 games with him and baseball-refernce does not list him. He is shown winning 3 of the 4.
Feldman 3.38 ERA based on 5.1

lad & under 7 parlay for entertainment
2 good pitchers with 2 offenses having problems...i'll take my chances

strong lean with tiggers later

This season Fister on 6 2.41 ERA. Blah day of week for both. Maybe a small + RL bet

lad & under 7 parlay for entertainment
2 good pitchers with 2 offenses having problems...i'll take my chances

strong lean with tiggers later
Could be right all the way. Kershaw ERA with ump 2.57. 2 small bets on under and Nationals plus 1.5 for me. BOL

Tillman this year on 6+ 1.52 ERA Career he is better than Price.
One great start with Ump. Price has never faced ump
I guess the question is Can he keep focus because if he does------

Price is the guy they should go all out and fight to defend, if you're still thinking that way tuck

Will simply watch.
Killersports likes Cardinals, the under and the Braves and Brewers

Brave Cubs game is strong day meets strong day. A lot of these games are like a knife twisting

One game will be Minn. This does not have a pitcher good on 6+ but does have limited but very good record with the ump. Also Kaz not super on 6+ but this will be half my last bet.

thinkin of fading pitt again.. just seems like they were lucky to get those wins vs st louis and goin on the road now could be problematic for them in this series especially coming off those highs

If Tuffy is not catching for Chase lean Giants. May not be able to check on this tonight.

Checked do not recognize the catcher. Chase has been playing pretty bad.
On 6+ an ERA of 6.75. oh Well

holy hell first flawless day in a while prolly cuz all the big chalk bets won lol - Cleve, ST Louis, Cubs .. Texas and TT Over to boot .. hope yall had success. pissed I didnt realize UFC fights started at 10am missed some money there that i wanted to bet.

Back