Saturday MLB Discussion

I have Phillies RL on big 5 Unit play (1 unit plays regular).
And after 9-3 I thought I lost, but what a gameeeeee. And now I am still alive!!
I love Baseball!!!!!!!!!!!! 'an_horse'
C'mon Phillies.

thats unreal....i need to concentrate on the night games....right now i am liking orioles and san diego...want to play the indians because it seems that everyone thinks the twins is too easy...

thats unreal....i need to concentrate on the night games....right now i am liking orioles and san diego...want to play the indians because it seems that everyone thinks the twins is too easy...

I am on Twins too. I have some really good facts about this pick.
Maybe later after this game (Phillies). I am watching it live...

Another complication in the Padre game is who is waiting for Sunday. Will the Padres save ammo for Peavy or Pirates for Paul. See no bet. Also true in Baltimore. Garland has 5 quality starts in his last 6 vs Baltimore. His only really poor road game was the second one at Oakland. See him doing a good job for Anaheim and see no reason why they do not support here. Will lay off since I see little value in betting against Anaheim or a team that will do their best in Baltimore. I asked Fondy but no answer yet. Anyone know what steps the Brewers have taken to keep Bush ready to pitch?

Another complication in the Padre game is who is waiting for Sunday. Will the Padres save ammo for Peavy or Pirates for Paul. See no bet. Also true in Baltimore. Garland has 5 quality starts in his last 6 vs Baltimore. His only really poor road game was the second one at Oakland. See him doing a good job for Anaheim and see no reason why they do not support here. Will lay off since I see little value in betting against Anaheim or a team that will do their best in Baltimore. I asked Fondy but no answer yet. Anyone know what steps the Brewers have taken to keep Bush ready to pitch?

i think the best bet tonight is either baltimore or san diego....nothing else really sticks out IMO...those are my favorite plays...

Have a bad feeling Peldas that our Phillie RL bets are a big cocktease and the game ends 10-9.....fuckin hope not though

Thinking of taking a stab at an adjusted total in Balty. u9+150 looks very doable, & if you like the O's to take care of business, it could be a nice payout to tie it to the under. Just 1 of the last 10 road losses for the Angels totaled over 10 runs.

TB/KC under 8.5 looks pretty good to me as well. 3 of Kasmir's last 9 starts have resulted in totals over 7 runs. TB has trouble generating runs on the road. My sole concern is how well lefties hit Hochevar....

BC, I know you have been following those Mets totals for a while but how can you capitalize on something like that. Parlay Mets and over? Opposing team/under?

giggity - sorry, because of my long post that followed yours, I never saw your post until just now.

I try to line up when the Mets won't be held to 3 runs or less, and take the Over. If they're going to put up 6+, you don't need a lot from the other team to win. Unfortunately yesterday they & STL combined to go 1-6 for sac'ing in run chances, which murdered Over paying out. The best bet is to hit the Mets team total, but neither of my books offer such an option.

Tonight it's hard to see Pineiro holding them to 3 or less so it's back to them (in all likelihood) delivering 6+ again. Since the Cards face Santana tomorrow, you'd have to assume they either fail offensively for 7 straight games (today+tomorrow) or they end their futility against a bundle of nerves tonight.

Good early day for me. Rolling with O's over 10, NYM over 9.5 and CWS under 4.5 1st 5 big play. Left Minn and Balt SU alone. GL guys.

BC, I know you have been following those Mets totals for a while but how can you capitalize on something like that. Parlay Mets and over? Opposing team/under?

Though IMO too risky, you could basically play to not get middled. 5Dimes offers alternate totals. For instance, tonights totals

Mets over 10.5+140

Mets under 8.5+135

then you pray like hell the total doesn't land on 9 or 10.

Back