Pretty much a regular
Memphis at Atlanta -4.5 201

Cleveland at Charlotte

Philadelphia at New York

Phoenix at Minnesota +10 213

Boston at Chicago +5 180

Utah at Dallas -5.5 210

Sacramento at Denver -12 216.5

Guessing NY will come out at about -3, Char depends on LBJ status.

Atlanta in a really nice spot with rest playing memphis on a back to back and just lost in OT

NY might also be a good play with revenge fresh in thier minds. Not too often a team plays each other back to back.

It would actually amaze me if the Suns covered tomorrow. Do not expect to be amazed.

When Suns dont cover, the games usually go under.

Suns on the road this year on btb, have gone under 3-4 times.

If you play parlays, add Phoenix in your parlay

Minnesota is a stop for the rest of the teams in the NBA to participate in a pickup game. They can enjoy some good eating in Minnesota, enjoy one of our fine Adult Dancing Facilities, and add a W to there record.

I usually chose my words carefully and the Suns have been my bread and butter team for years. I bet every game they play and yes it would amaze me if they covered tomorrow.

Suns will run it up, then rest on their lead as Minny eat great chunks off it, but too little too late.

tuck, is this a scenario you see playing out as BC describes above? or do you expect a competitive game throughout? minny's 2nd half woes this year makes me a little concerned about their ability to squeeze in through the back door. thanks for your input :tiphat:

If you like Boston, prob should get it asap. I think this game gets to Bos -6 or 7 by gametime.

What BC said is one likely variation. It is however a very limited description of something much more complicated. Suns games are not fixed in the sense that someone is paying them money for a specific result. Not at all. But they do what they want to do. They do Exactly what they want to do. The real trick to capping their games is understanding, actually figuring out the criteria they use in making their decisions. Now in this game you look at the fact that they have covered consecutive games. You look at the last 2 games vs Minn where they beat them by 12 and 18 points. Then you look at the teams they face after Minn. Then you note Minn has lost 5 straight and 9 of the last 10. Then you note that the Suns just spanked the Wizards a team they Really do not like. There are just too many arguments for the lighthearted romp. Nothing is 100%. The Suns continue to torture the Bobcats which I have never really understood but this year when they did that it was the second cover game when they had already decided to dump the next game to their old teammate JJ. They do not like Miami and they already let Miami off last game. And Utah---well saying they Do Not Like Utah is putting it mildly.
I would think Minn tomorrow is a strong play. Not a lock but certainly a strong play. Actually its annoying. I usually have 2 or 3 bets on most Sun games. Tomorrow I just have the Wolves.

I agree with you in general. I must admit that you seemed to know Suns mood much better than me, but we should always ask ourselves, is there any particular reason that a team would like to win big? Playoff teams know that NBA is a marathon race and you have to save your strength when you can. That is one of the reason that Minni holds up well the line in road games. They are hungry and always give 100% percent because all of them young players (besides Walker) with something to prove. On the other hand, most teams wouldn't like to beat a nice team like Minni when they are down. Suns are on great run and this is their last road game. They just want to wrap things up, put another W and go home to propare to Heat and Jazz (I know they have bad blood with Jazz, but why with the Heat?), so Minni should lose by 5 - 7 points, no more I believe.

Loved your way of thinking Tuck.

Just a little more on the game. It would not amaze me to see the Wolves leading at the end of the first half tomorrow. Then you have a real guess as to when the Suns get the 15 to 18 lead. Do they do it in the third quarter or wait for a massive run in the fourth and then fall apart in the last 5 minutes and let Minn cover. Actually I guess I will actually make a small first half money line bet on Minn. Suns have been starting with a lead a lot lately and they are probably getting bored with just playing one note on the violin.

you must be simulating this on nba live 08 with steve nash, amare stoudemire, and leandro barbosa injured along with randy foye in the lineup. the timberwolves are one of the worst nba teams in recent memory

watching the lines and everytime the C's get bet down to 5 it immediatly jumps back to 5.5. 6.5 on BoDog :tiphat:

Tuck

Any thought on the total? Opened @ 213, and it is 218.5 right now.

Doesnt Phoenix on btb road games tend to go under?

Normally this is an over situation. The Suns would play terrible d to encourage the young bad team to play with them. Thing is in a worst 5 in 7 situation for the Suns that tendency may be reduced. I think the best way to look at the game is via the spread. Including this year and last year in the regular season the Suns after 2 consecutive covers are 6-18 ats. Go back 1 more year and they are 13-32. Just not seeing a total play having the same value as those numbers. GL

Back